• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
It just scares me, depresses me and stresses me out to be on this website and read about all the people CTBing and talking about methods.
Some people here are very young so it depresses me too that aspect.
It's just bad for my mental health to be on this website.

So this is my last thread ever on this website.

This is my plan for life for anyone that is interested:
Right now I am 31 and work at a hotel as a receptionist.
I will try to save as much money as possible.
Now my mother is 67 and owns an apartment that is worth about 300,000 USD.
And I have two older sisters.
So when my mother will pass away it will be divided between the 3 of us so I will get about 100,000 USD.

In my country it's impossible to get firearms.
So my plan is to use the 100,000$
And fly to the US.

There I will need to find a US citizen that will buy a pistol for me.
Because as a non US citizen I can't buy a firearm in the US.

Or I will need to go to gun range , rent a gun and then run outside of the gun range and escape in my car.
But I don't want to die a criminal.

Another option is to go to Downtown San Francisco where all the drug addicts are and ask them to give me the number of the drug dealers and then buy a shitload of fentanyl pills from them.

In either method, with a pistol or fentanyl I plan on driving to somewhere beautiful.
I always loved the nature of the US.
So I will drive to a national park somewhere in the wilderness where my body will never be found, Montana, Colorado, Arizona , New Mexico or Alaska even and then ctb there.
Like Christopher Mccandles "in into the wild".
I want to become one with nature.
My body will decompose into the forest.

Anyways I wish you all the best.
Goodbye forever.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Clearly this website isn't for you and that's fine, what personally scares me is this cruel and harmful existence rather than people's very valid feelings to find peace from it, in my case wanting suicide is all that makes sense. But anyway goodbye.

Last edited:
suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
It just scares me, depresses me and stresses me out to be on this website and read about all the people CTBing and talking about methods.

So when my mother will pass away it will be divided between the 3 of us so I will get about 100,000 USD.

And fly to the US.

Or I will need to go to gun range , rent a gun and then run outside of the gun range and escape in my car.
But I don't want to die in a criminal.

Another option is to go to Downtown San Francisco where all the drug addicts are and ask them to give me the number of the drug dealers and then buy a shitload of fentanyl pills from them.

In either method, with a pistol or fentanyl I plan on driving to somewhere beautiful.
So I will drive to a national park somewhere in the wilderness where my body will never be found, Montana, Colorado, Arizona , New Mexico or Alaska even and then ctb there.

Goodbye forever.
I wish you peace and love wherever life may take you.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Were you planning on leaving the site forever today? I see you're still here two hours later?
1. no one is going to buy a pistol for you unless MAYBE you pay them well
2. gun ranges check your background, they don't let anyone walk in and hand them a gun
3. it may take a few days to buy street drugs
Good luck though with your plans.

Last edited:
Reactions: squirley
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
With that money you can get N in Mexico
It will probably be in a 10, 20 years but how do you get N exactly in Mexico?
Were you planning on leaving the site forever today? I see you're still here two hours later?
1. no one is going to buy a pistol for you unless MAYBE you pay them well
2. gun ranges check your background, they don't let anyone walk in and hand them a gun
3. it may take a few days to buy street drugs
Good luck though with your plans.
I am sure there will be thousands of Americans all over the US who will foam at the mouth at the thought of buying a gun with a few bullets for me for $30,000 and there are thousands of American drug dealers all over the US who will give me some 10 pills of fentanyl who will kill me for $30,000.

I will set up shop in hotels near gun stores and near drug addicts in San Francicso.
And I will try to convince people to buy my a gun or give me the number of their drug dealer rlthat will give me fentanyl.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It will probably be in a 10, 20 years but how do you get N exactly in Mexico?

I am sure there will be thousands of Americans all over the US who will foam at the mouth at the thought of buying a gun with a few bullets for me for $30,000 and there are thousands of American drug dealers all over the US who will give me some 10 pills of fentanyl who will kill me for $30,000.

I will set up shop in hotels near gun stores and near drug addicts in San Francicso.
And I will try to convince people to buy my a gun or give me the number of their drug dealer rlthat will give me fentanyl.
Are you going to wander the streets offering random people $30,000 to buy you a gun or get you drugs? You would probably rapidly get arrested. But go ahead and try it.

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
Are you going to wander the streets offering random people $30,000 to buy you a gun or get you drugs? You would probably rapidly get arrested.
Arrested ?
Lol, why would I get arrested.

The US is full of people with guns and drugs.
I am sure I will find someone to buy it for me.

There are hundreds of thousands of drug addicts and thousands of dealers all over the US.

And tens millions of guns out there circulating in the streets.

I know one thing lady.
The only thing that matters in the US of A is the $ bills.
And for 30,000, heck I will be willing to pay $50,000 I will be able to buy a fucking pistol with ammo or some 10 fentanyl pills who will kill me.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023

And fly to the US.

But I don't want to die a criminal.

Goodbye forever.
I have read and seen the movie on Christopher McCandless and I agree with you 100%.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Lol, why would I get arrested.
Because most people in USA get arrested for what you are talking about. We have the highest incarceration rate in the world, by far. By the time you asked 3 people the cops would arrest you. If you happen to know the right people, and they trust you, sure, but you wouldn't.

I've met people from other countries with the same misconception you have about the USA. I actually had one guy who had been in the country a short time show me a $4000 check he had found and was going to try to cash. He like others from other countries had no idea of the police here and how they work.

Last edited:
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I have read and seen the movie on Christopher McCandless and I agree with you 100%.
Thanks.
But I wrote a lot of things there just curious what you agree with?
Dying peacefully in the forest?
Because most people in USA get arrested for what you are talking about. We have the highest incarceration rate in the world, by far. By the time you asked 3 people the cops would arrest you. If you happen to know the right people, and they trust you, sure, but you wouldn't.
"But you wouldn't" - oh so you happen to see the future right?

You are understemating how greedy and immoral some people are.

Your right, a moral and law abiding person wouldn't sell a guy drugs or guns.
I wouldn't.

But the USA is full of greedy and immoral poor people who will give me a pistol and drugs for money.

Last edited:
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023

I've met people from other countries with the same misconception you have about the USA. I actually had one guy who had been in the country a short time show me a $4000 check he had found and was going to try to cash. He like others from other countries had no idea of the police here and how they work.
Listen, dirt poor homeless manage to get their hands on fentanyl in San Francisco and all over the US, I think with the amounts of money I will have I will be able to get some fentanyl that will kill me.

And dirt poor people manage to get guns I think I will be able to get my hands on a gun with the money I will have.

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
I wish you luck in your process and I hope you do well in the rest of your life.
But the USA is full of greedy and immoral poor people who will give me a pistol and drugs for money
Probably in certain areas yes, but I couldn't say for everything. This sentence really puts life in perspective though as I thought some of that was everywhere tbh.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Thanks.
But I wrote a lot of things there just curious what you agree with?
Dying peacefully in the forest?

"But you wouldn't" - oh so you happen to see the future right?

You are understemating how greedy and immoral some people are.

Your right, a moral and law abiding person wouldn't sell a guy drugs or guns.
I wouldn't.

But the USA is full of greedy and immoral poor people who will give me a pistol and drugs for money.
Alright then go out and scout for random people to commit crimes then, good luck with that.
Also this is not a dating site and it's sad that you are here trying to get girls to chat with you off this site, you're probably in your 60s hoping for cam sex.

Where do you live India? You come to this site thinking you will prey on a lot of vulnerable girls and get them to do stuff on cam with you by saying "I'm just lonely" sure buddy, ladies please don't chat with this guy he's not trustworthy.

Last edited:
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Alright then go out and scout for random people to commit crimes then, good luck with that.
The plan it self isn't exactly full proof that's for sure. And could cause more harm then good. Some misconceptions. Etc.
I understand the main point of the OP post. And how this forum can be heavy for some people. Hence the recovery section. Or maybe planning to early etc.
Also this is not a dating site and it's sad that you are here trying to get girls to chat with you off this site, you're probably in your 60s hoping for cam sex.
I'm not sure I saw this part of the post ??? Whats going on ?

GoroMajima13

GoroMajima13

A burden to the people I love
Sep 22, 2023

Where do you live India? You come to this site thinking you will prey on a lot of vulnerable girls and get them to do stuff on cam with you by saying "I'm just lonely" sure buddy, ladies please don't chat with this guy he's not trustworthy.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that got a random message like that then if others have.

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023

Why are you defaming me like that?
First of all I am 30 not from India.
Second I am just lonely and wanted to chat with people from here because I have no gf or friends.

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm glad I'm not the only one that got a random message like that then if others have.
I'm sure he's frantically sending out dozens of messages to chat with him offline, he think's he's found a big pond of vulnerable people to run his games on, girls for cam sex, men for who knows what maybe the same thing. Lot's of guys get tricked into sending nude photos then get blackmailed, he seems to think he's found a gold mine of victims here.

Reactions: Foreverix
S

soleil

…
Apr 28, 2023
Why are you defaming me like that?
First of all I am 30 not from India.
Second I am just lonely and wanted to chat with people from here because I have no gf or friends.

I'm confused. Why such a dramatic post saying this site makes you depressed, goodbye forever, etc,.. yet you're still here making posts and asking people to chat with you..??

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022

Err... what? I'm chatting with him — like I do with many others — and unless I'm missing something obvious, this appears to be a wild smear based on zero evidence

And even if he were in India & in his 60s (neither are true afaict)... then why the ageism & racism?

Reactions: Retroguy
GoroMajima13

GoroMajima13

A burden to the people I love
Sep 22, 2023
I'm sure he's frantically sending out dozens of messages to chat with him offline.
Yea... this is why I left my profile kinda barren. Like I never even interacted once with this guy and i get a random message like that out of the blue. Offputting for sure.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
tbh I don't see how anyone on here can be a bad person. Everyone seems so nice and accepting and wholesome.
I'm hoping you don't find out what can happen here the hard way like myself and lots of others have. There are predators here seeing we are very vulnerable and they prey on us.

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
Yea... this is why I left my profile kinda barren. Like I never even interacted once with this guy and i get a random message like that out of the blue. Offputting for sure.
tbh one can't even see your profile or most peoples when clicking on them. just the mini pop up thing.

also does this mean it is wrong or bad to see people feeling lonely and want to talk to them? Cause I have a desire sometimes yet also a fear that they will hate me.

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I just sent a lot of messages because I am leaving this website later today and I wanted to make as mamy friends as I can before I leave that's all.

• Yay!
Status
Not open for further replies.