M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
if i dont vomit the first SM glass should i take the second anyway? does anybody know?

Valon

Valon

Sep 14, 2020
if i dont vomit the first SM glass should i take the second anyway? does anybody know?
I would just to be safe. You want to be as thorough as possible.

Reactions: checkouttime
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I don't know either I once read that 90% or so people that are given the green light by dignitas decided not to go ahead with it. No Reason cited as to why.
That's a lot. Maybe they're scared to

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
That's a lot. Maybe they're scared to

I can't imagine anyone being totally at ease knowing they are about to do/take something to CTB. It's just part of being human. None of us want to suffer, feel pain (even though we are whilst living). I thought i would take my SN the moment i got it, but well, i haven't i do want to at least try to get N 1st!!! How long i'm prepared to wait is another thing!!!

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I can't imagine anyone being totally at ease knowing they are about to do/take something to CTB. It's just part of being human. None of us want to suffer, feel pain (even though we are whilst living). I thought i would take my SN the moment i got it, but well, i haven't i do want to at least try to get N 1st!!! How long i'm prepared to wait is another thing!!!
I still have yet to get SN, but I want to eventually even though I'm feeling somewhat okay today

• Hugs
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I you don't want to drink it then you don't want to die. It's as simple as that.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I you don't want to drink it then you don't want to die. It's as simple as that.

thats why you need to be 100% sure before you do it. its ok not to comfortable with it, no1 is saying you need to CTB.

W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
It's not easy to do. I've had my SN for almost a week and I intended to CTB as soon as I got it. I keep coming up with excuses not to do it and most of them are just nonsense reasons. But eventually I do intend to finally try drinking it and leaving this world.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I would just to be safe. You want to be as thorough as possible.
Sorry, but I have to disagree with this advice. The purpose of the second glass is so that if you throw up the SN, you can replenish it. If you don't throw it up, that means it is being absorbed into your system. Ingesting more will only cause more pain and make you more likely to throw up.

Valon

Valon

Sep 14, 2020
Sorry, but I have to disagree with this advice. The purpose of the second glass is so that if you throw up the SN, you can replenish it. If you don't throw it up, that means it is being absorbed into your system. Ingesting more will only cause more pain and make you more likely to throw up.
Maybe half a glass then? I think as long as the end result is death, it doesn't really matter. The idea is to get there as fast as possible, and I wouldn't risk making any mistakes. Even if you throw up the second glass, at that point, you've already ingested enough to do the job, right?