• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
A lot of people reiterate to those who have lost all hope to "hang in there", wait just a little more, with promises of the potential of things to get better.
Rarely does anybody discuss the potential of things to stay the same, stagnate, or even worse: compound and manifest in a multitude of negative ways.

All my life I've been told that things will get better. That I have the potential to do better, do great things, succeed, and be happy.
I've been depressed since my early childhood, and suicidal since my early teens. My life has been a conglomeration of almost comical mishaps, and a series of unfortunate events. I have accomplished things against all odds, and I have also thrown everything to the wind. If you put my circumstances on paper, nobody would expect anything to have become of me.

And honestly, I give up. I no longer want to suffer. Call me a coward if you will. But everybody who has told me it would get better lied. If anything, they indirectly lead to prolongation of my suffering by dangling false bits of hope in front of me. When I look at my life and everything that has happened since the conception of my suicidal ideation, I cannot point to any specific moment or accomplishment, and say "wow, the world is a better place because I hung in there." or "wow, I'm really glad I didn't give up, look what became of me and the great things that have happened". No. I look back in time and say fuck, I should have ended it all when I had the chance, when SN was more readily available and less popularized. When I could have gotten it in such a dystopian way through Amazon Prime 2-day delivery instead of having to jump through hoops to find it on the black market. I say why am I still here. Why am I wasting resources, space, and the time of others when I clearly no longer want to help myself. There are people out there desperately fighting to live, doing everything in their power to survive, or others who have life taken from them too young. Why do I have this life while those people have it stolen from them? People who actually have a purpose and reason for being here die all the time. And here I am, wasting away, having wasted years in absolute unproductivity, sloth, and anger.

I hate myself. I hate the way I treat others because I hate myself. It has not gotten better and I should have done it when I had the chance. Now I will stay and suffer until another opportunity presents itself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AbusedInnocent, msesis, divinemistress36 and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I feel this so much everyone told me it would get better and it never did all the suffering was meaningless

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, msesis and everythingblack
everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
I feel this so much everyone told me it would get better and it never did all the suffering was meaningless
That is terrible and I'm really sorry to hear you can relate. It's almost like a gambling statement, they don't REALLY know if it will get better for you, but they say it almost to appease the negative feelings associated with unfortunate circumstances. Situations can get better, but they can also get worse, and the likelihood of things getting worse is very nuanced and consistent with an individual's background and circumstances. If things have been bad for someone, especially since childhood, chances are they will continue to be bad unless some stroke of luck occurs or the cycle is broken somehow. I hope you can find ways to ease the suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
People say that when you are young because for most it does get better. It stings when we are the unlucky 1%.

But no one told me it would get better. Even friends and lovers never did, they can't see any way out for me. Growing up pretty much every adult (completely without any base) said I was a defective who would suffer forever and didn't even deserve to die but I should be grateful anyway. I was set up for failures from the start.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, everythingblack and divinemistress36
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah I was just explaining to someone in another thread that Every time we lose another trustworthy website for purchasing SN it's another barrier put in people's way to struggle to get past. It's funny that you mention you would have only bothered to purchase it from Amazon because I'm the same way I recently purchased it from Amazon last week. It was available for a while but due to the recent legislation it's now pulled off again for anyone that doesn't own a business.

I know it's probably disheartening here that you could have gotten near 2 day prime shipping if you were monitor Amazon more closely.

A long time ago someone Said to me to just hold on for as long as I was able to and if I gotta let go it's alright. If you're truly at your limit no ones angry with you that you reached your limit. However I should say that you're not a waste of resources it's been a pleasure having you with us as long as you were able to stay. It's alright if you are unhappy with the way you treat others it's all right if you're a villain or a hero.

The current culture is always self improvement but it's much more difficult than anyone makes it out to be. Ironically the most control I've ever been able to exert over myself is just letting go and being OK with how things are. Being alright with myself whether I was a villain or not. Ironically I turned up not to be a villain but to be honest I don't really care either way I don't feel like it was something in my control.

I know that you're suffering Probably won't diminish but I hope someday your able to let go of the hate that you have for yourself. My DMS are open if you ever need anyone to talk to. As a human you deserve compassion just as much as anyone else. For however long you're on this earth good luck to you friend

• Hugs
Reactions: everythingblack
everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
Yeah I was just explaining to someone in another thread that Every time we lose another trustworthy website for purchasing SN it's another barrier put in people's way to struggle to get past. It's funny that you mention you would have only bothered to purchase it from Amazon because I'm the same way I recently purchased it from Amazon last week. It was available for a while but due to the recent legislation it's now pulled off again for anyone that doesn't own a business.

I know it's probably disheartening here that you could have gotten near 2 day prime shipping if you were monitor Amazon more closely.

A long time ago someone Said to me to just hold on for as long as I was able to and if I gotta let go it's alright. If you're truly at your limit no ones angry with you that you reached your limit. However I should say that you're not a waste of resources it's been a pleasure having you with us as long as you were able to stay. It's alright if you are unhappy with the way you treat others it's all right if you're a villain or a hero.

The current culture is always self improvement but it's much more difficult than anyone makes it out to be. Ironically the most control I've ever been able to exert over myself is just letting go and being OK with how things are. Being alright with myself whether I was a villain or not. Ironically I turned up not to be a villain but to be honest I don't really care either way I don't feel like it was something in my control.

I know that you're suffering Probably won't diminish but I hope someday your able to let go of the hate that you have for yourself. My DMS are open if you ever need anyone to talk to. As a human you deserve compassion just as much as anyone else. For however long you're on this earth good luck to you friend
Thank you, really needed to hear this. I appreciate it. Same to you as well

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
"It gets better"

false abraham simpson GIF

Glad I figured that one out early, it only gets worse for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: everythingblack and divinemistress36