• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Aside from making sure your method is as fail proof as possible.

I would re-watch Coffee Prince, my favorite show, because that is how boring I am. Although it is quite long, so I would have to start the rewatch one or two days before my final day.

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
I would honestly just chill.
Do whatever I wanted to.
Probably trying to keep my mind off of my impending death as well, as that honestly just depresses me more.

If I could actually get out and do something, I would go skydiving.

F

FatherOfNone

Mar 30, 2018
Well it is meant to be my last day, in fact I was meant to die today but didn't want my loved ones associating Easter with my death, and I literally am spending it laying in bed so.... I guess that's it. Just getting myself ready to hang out. Overcoming those nagging doubts... I've definitely accepted it has to be done though.

Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
I've done a few test runs so to speak so I know almost exactly.

It involves me getting dressed in my funeral gown--aka my black wedding dress for a wedding that didn't happen. Makeup and dressed to the goddamn nines--gonna look like shit with a bullet in my head so try to counteract that as much I can lol. Place my note where it will be seen and whatever cash I'm leaving behind. Then I'll run to the liquor store and get me a bottle grey goose vodka, drink it on the drive over to the building I've confirmed as my spot. Get onto my comfortable little ledge, back to the fall, and shoot myself before survival instinct can say otherwise. The end.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I've done a few test runs so to speak so I know almost exactly.

It involves me getting dressed in my funeral gown--aka my black wedding dress for a wedding that didn't happen. Makeup and dressed to the goddamn nines--gonna look like shit with a bullet in my head so try to counteract that as much I can lol. Place my note where it will be seen and whatever cash I'm leaving behind. Then I'll run to the liquor store and get me a bottle grey goose vodka, drink it on the drive over to the building I've confirmed as my spot. Get onto my comfortable little ledge, back to the fall, and shoot myself before survival instinct can say otherwise. The end.
That reminds me, I still haven't purchased a gothic lolita costume. I am definitely dying wearing one.

L

lone3wolf

Apr 7, 2018
1. A good breakfast!!

2. Talk to my close friends and wish them luck.

3. Apologize to friends with whom i had misunderstandigs or hatred.

4. Wear the best attire i have.

5. Create a perfect suicide note and leave it at home.

6. Then, disappear.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
I would probably spend all my remaining money on components trying to make some absurd experiment just to see if i could amount to something special. I know its a weird thing but acting all smart with a theory and seeing if it works on a larger scale would be like a dream, and even if it were to fail it would help me take my mind of my ctb plans. These experiments? No idea what they would be but i take myself as a pretty creative individual so ill figure something fun out.

Also i would probably go to a spa, been to one before and its truly relaxing, almost like another dimension even though i don't see myself as a spiritual personality.

M

Makhlebite

Apr 8, 2018
5. Create a perfect suicide note and leave it at home.

You can't create a perfect suicide note on your last day. Not just because you're gonna be distracted by that point already. You need at least a few days to really write a perfect note - partly because you need to give yourself time to think about what you may have missed when writing your note, what you should change, what you shouldn't have included in your note... It's like writing a book, you can't just churn it all out in one sitting, you need to do editing and all that to really make it good quality.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
It is my last days....
I have cleaned my room and my closet. Thrown out old clothes and papers and whatnot. Deleted data on my pc. I plan to rewrite my note the best way I can. I also want to tell my family I love them and say "goodbye" without actually hinting I'll ctb. I will also do the same for my friends. Not tell them I love them since it'd be a bit weird and suspicious. Just say "goodbye" without saying goodbye. You can imagine it. I've deleted all social media accounts and all accounts. I am also water fasting for a couple of days prior to avoid leaving too much mess behind and for the clarity of mind I get from it.

Other than that. On my very last day, I will spend lots of hours meditating, getting in the right state of mind and thinking about everything. I will also make sure to delete all the data on my phone, then reset it twice. After all is said and done, I'll proceed with my method.

Edit: and of course, on my last day I'll make a goodbye post to let you guys know.

Last edited:
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Today is my last day. Currently watching Dexter but I doubt I'll finish it, I'm only on season 5. I looked up how it ends on wiki. It's not that great anyways. I'll have leftover Punjabi Aloo for dinner, chocolate Teddy Grahams for dessert. Not a bad last meal, I suppose. Should I delete everything off my phone and computer? And I have to schedule an email so my landlord can call the police tomorrow. Besides that just fuck around on here and psyche myself up for the big event.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Today is my last day. Currently watching Dexter but I doubt I'll finish it, I'm only on season 5. I looked up how it ends on wiki. It's not that great anyways. I'll have leftover Punjabi Aloo for dinner, chocolate Teddy Grahams for dessert. Not a bad last meal, I suppose. Should I delete everything off my phone and computer? And I have to schedule an email so my landlord can call the police tomorrow. Besides that just fuck around on here and psyche myself up for the big event.
It is up to you. Perhaps delete your browser's history, cookies and stuff, to prevent others from finding this place, but ultimately that isn't going to matter to you.

I hope you find peace. Cheers.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018

Do delete everything...

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It is up to you. Perhaps delete your browser's history, cookies and stuff, to prevent others from finding this place, but ultimately that isn't going to matter to you.

I hope you find peace. Cheers.

It matters to me. I don'r want this place to get shut down because of me. It's the only place people like us can find some relief. That's very important, imo.

And ty. :)

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
When you just delete files they are not gone - they will be overwritten in the future when the space is needed. You need to install something that will overwrite the deleted data.

CCleaner does that, you can rewrite up to 31x. I plan to delete history (which is also rewritten) and rewrite the free space. Thatt good enough?

voyle

voyle

Apr 8, 2018
Thatt good enough?
Yea, I think so. I just read that it has "secure file deletion". I thought that it just deletes the files the normal way. It only has sense, If you think that you will be able to feel something or watch yourself after your death. You won't feel embarrassment as there's nothing that woud allow you to feel it. Just kill yourself and stop thinking of anything.- Stratight to the point. There won't be "You" in a day.(If you follow through) You don't need to keep identifying yourself with that human.

Last edited:
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yea, I think so. I just read that it has "secure file deletion". I thought that it just deletes the files the normal way. It only has sense, If you think that you will be able to feel something or watch yourself after your death. You won't feel embarrassment as there's nothing that woud allow you to feel it. Just kill yourself and stop thinking of anything.- Stratight to the point. There won't be "You" in a day. You don't need to keep identifying yourself with that human.

Right, I just don't want any investigation to lead to this forum. I mean I wouldn't want it to get shut down. Maybe I'm being paranoid? But I don't care whatever else they find about me or if everyone thinks I'm a nutjob or whatever. After all the shit I've endured in life I'd be crazy to not be crazy lol. I'll be dead, so fuck what others think.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Right, I just don't want any investigation to lead to this forum. I mean I wouldn't want it to get shut down. Maybe I'm being paranoid? But I don't care whatever else they find about me or if everyone thinks I'm a nutjob or whatever. After all the shit I've endured in life I'd be crazy to not be crazy lol. I'll be dead, so fuck what others think.

Delete system 32. There are many ways to gain access to the info on the drive even after deleting it, but its too much of a bother for people, since it most likely doesn't really correlate with the whole case of your suicide.

Granted you don't have any data backed up.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Delete system 32. There are many ways to gain access to the info on the drive even after deleting it, but its too much of a bother for people, since it most likely doesn't really correlate with the whole case of your suicide.

Granted you don't have any data backed up.

How do I properly delete system32?