• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
Im not philosophy major but both views are pretty understandable (Whether is unethical or ethical to have children).

Right now at least, I feel as if legacy is pretty cool, personally. Its like the world is cruel but at the same time life can be beautiful you know? Im honestly stumped

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
There are some ppl who are born into good families too who still end up suffering or becoming bullies or bad people, but I get where you're coming from. I've stopped caring about climate change at this point bc I want the earth to go under so that humanity can go extinct coz it's just too horrible!
Most of it is lies, grift and deceit. All it takes is looking a little bit deeper into things and you realise it's all for money. Some examples but you'll have to research it further:

UK ULEZ - main goal is for the climate and air pollution. Reported "deaths" of children however a freedom of information act proved that they were fudging the numbers. Just another way to get money from peasants.
Al gore - went on about the ice caps melting and rising sea levels (we are all still here). Makes a tonne of money from this grift (check his book sales) - flies private jet.
Obama - again, bangs on about the environment and then goes and buys a sea front mansion???
Leonardo Di Caprio - lectures everyone to fly less (the peasants). Gives this lecture but flew in on private jet.
Royal Family - helicopters and private jets (too many members and too much hypocrisy).
Taylor Swift - virtue signals every point she can but grew up in an extremely wealthy family (her father was a hedge fund ceo I believe). Wants someone to stop posting her 17 minute private jet flights becuase it makes her public image look like the biggest hypocrite alive. She loves herself - peasants she likes as she gets resources.
Justin Trudeau - adds "carbon taxes" left right and centre to destroy everyone. The only carbon he wants to rid of is human carbon - only he and his lackeys are allowed to live - everyone else can be ash as far as he is aware.

The end goal is pretty much always money and having control over people. It doesn't matter if it's left or right or race or whatever - all the people above want to retain their position and don't want it changed.

I had the same insight with charities as well when I started checking what was going on - again ALL about money. Started with Cancer Research UK given what I had.

Fuck all these people and these charities and climate garbage. Fucking hyprocrits and useless. Don't buy into it. Don't give to charities (human) and if you give to animal charities - research the fuck out of it before giving as some do some chameleon like work where it's grift rather than the health of the animals.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Most of it is lies, grift and deceit. All it takes is looking a little bit deeper into things and you realise it's all for money. Some examples but you'll have to research it further:

UK ULEZ - main goal is for the climate and air pollution. Reported "deaths" of children however a freedom of information act proved that they were fudging the numbers. Just another way to get money from peasants.
Al gore - went on about the ice caps melting and rising sea levels (we are all still here). Makes a tonne of money from this grift (check his book sales) - flies private jet.
Obama - again, bangs on about the environment and then goes and buys a sea front mansion???
Leonardo Di Caprio - lectures everyone to fly less (the peasants). Gives this lecture but flew in on private jet.
Royal Family - helicopters and private jets (too many members and too much hypocrisy).
Taylor Swift - virtue signals every point she can but grew up in an extremely wealthy family (her father was a hedge fund ceo I believe). Wants someone to stop posting her 17 minute private jet flights becuase it makes her public image look like the biggest hypocrite alive. She loves herself - peasants she likes as she gets resources.
Justin Trudeau - adds "carbon taxes" left right and centre to destroy everyone. The only carbon he wants to rid of is human carbon - only he and his lackeys are allowed to live - everyone else can be ash as far as he is aware.

The end goal is pretty much always money and having control over people. It doesn't matter if it's left or right or race or whatever - all the people above want to retain their position and don't want it changed.

I had the same insight with charities as well when I started checking what was going on - again ALL about money. Started with Cancer Research UK given what I had.

Fuck all these people and these charities and climate garbage. Fucking hyprocrits and useless. Don't buy into it. Don't give to charities (human) and if you give to animal charities - research the fuck out of it before giving as some do some chameleon like work where it's grift rather than the health of the animals.
I don't know, it has been getting hotter over the years. I'd know since I live in a cold country. Before it was rare for the temperatures to ever reach 20ºc during the summer here, but nowadays it get's up to 30ºc pretty frequently. That's a pretty big change! I don't doubth that ppl are using this to make money though. Ppl are using every opporturnity they can to make money. That's humanity today...

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Im not philosophy major but both views are pretty understandable (Whether is unethical or ethical to have children).

Right now at least, I feel as if legacy is pretty cool, personally. Its like the world is cruel but at the same time life can be beautiful you know? Im honestly stumped
How would it be ethical to have children?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I don't know, it has been getting hotter over the years. I'd know since I live in a cold country. Before it was rare for the temperatures to ever reach 20ºc during the summer here, but nowadays it get's up to 30ºc pretty frequently. That's a pretty big change! I don't doubth that ppl are using this to make money though. Ppl are using every opporturnity they can to make money. That's humanity today...
Well if it's that bad and things are getting worse why are the named examples in positions dictating how things should be done but DOING COMPLETLY THE OPPOSITE.
Why is anything related to climate always "pay money in some form" or reduce things for everyday people while only a select few are able to do these activities.

Don't buy into it. I mean even if you do who cares? We are on this forum for a reason. Let it all burn and fuck up. Birds will take over through evolution and adaptation. Did it through a fucking meteor event so I doubt changes in temperature are going to wipe them out.

Edit: and don't get me started on scientific/medical fields being bought off and corrupted. Figured that out with the cancer stuff I looked into. Any opposing view points are shut down very quickly. Mass consensus doesnt mean it's morally correct.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Well if it's that bad and things are getting worse why are the named examples in positions dictating how things should be done but DOING COMPLETLY THE OPPOSITE.
Why is anything related to climate always "pay money in some form" or reduce things for everyday people while only a select few are able to do these activities.

Don't buy into it. I mean even if you do who cares? We are on this forum for a reason. Let it all burn and fuck up. Birds will take over through evolution and adaptation. Did it through a fucking meteor event so I doubt changes in temperature are going to wipe them out.

Edit: and don't get me started on scientific/medical fields being bought off and corrupted. Figured that out with the cancer stuff I looked into. Any opposing view points are shut down very quickly. Mass consensus doesnt mean it's morally correct.
Idc tbh, I just want humanity to die -_-

Reactions: Darkover
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Maybe, but in practice ethics has little if anything to do with why people have children or not, or whether they do anything or not.