FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that existence is, is a virus that just causes harm and suffering, it's always such a horrific and terrible tragedy how life continues to be brought into this hellish reality.

What disturbs me is that there is no limit as to how one can suffer as long as they are enslaved in this existence. To simply exist is something very harmful, I see it as something so horrifying to be a conscious being trapped in this decaying flesh prison that is capable of causing so much torment.

There is no such thing as rock bottom as existing can very easily get much more unbearable, and this is why only wishing to eternally be free from this existence is all that feels rational to me. Death is the only way to prevent all futile and unnecessary suffering, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily with the risk always being there of suffering much more.

It disturbs me how humans continue to force life here, it's something so cruel and horrible to burden one with the ability to suffer so unnecessarily. And it's so disgusting how we cannot just die in peace despite this reality, it's evil to me how humans wish to make suicide as inaccessible as possible despite the fact that it's very delusional to want to exist in the first place as existence causes nothing but suffering.

I never understand anti-suicide people who want to restict suicide method options as existing could very easily get much more torturous for them to the point that they want to die, would they really want to suffer no matter what happens. The right to die is the most important human right, suicide is suffering prevention.

Reactions: Immensevoid, loopdaloop, Seered Doom and 1 other person
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I feel like the idea of living is subjective some people can find ways to make it work and be good others cant its how it is. What i find awful is that fact that most governments cant realize that and actively aim to stop people wanting a peaceful exit

Reactions: Sylveon, Immensevoid and loopdaloop