• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Meto can have some nasty side effects, right? So, i see two options:
He took way too much meto, its side effects kicked in and he wasn't able to drink SN; or
He took way too much meto, its side effects kicked in and he was able to drink SN before it happened
He drank the SN. I chatted with him in his final moments.

Attachments

• 1C1F7314-93BB-4FC1-B6E8-9F4A3AFE26A7.png
    1C1F7314-93BB-4FC1-B6E8-9F4A3AFE26A7.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 439
  • 27666106-73CE-4C0D-90E7-58F5E5A9A6D2.png
    27666106-73CE-4C0D-90E7-58F5E5A9A6D2.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 439
  • CB0D0304-30BD-451C-9468-CA1A4EF5CA4E.png
    CB0D0304-30BD-451C-9468-CA1A4EF5CA4E.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 429
  • 9BD22D62-CD58-48D1-A296-2FCE42400378.png
    9BD22D62-CD58-48D1-A296-2FCE42400378.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 430
  • D1E9FD3C-1F47-43BA-B34F-5A0A6F6718E8.png
    D1E9FD3C-1F47-43BA-B34F-5A0A6F6718E8.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 439
  • 06093854-C0B5-4F6C-9448-98B0C6A5DA97.png
    06093854-C0B5-4F6C-9448-98B0C6A5DA97.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 438
  • C24E61DD-461F-47E3-91DE-66676F73CF06.png
    C24E61DD-461F-47E3-91DE-66676F73CF06.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
Reactions: lofistos345, pleasethistime, Diewell and 5 others
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

Waiting for the last tear to fall...
May 23, 2019
I am very interested in where you got your beliefs about God. Especially condemning people .
8Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." 9Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?8Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." 9Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? -John 14:8-11
Jesus definitely does not fit your description of what you think God's character is. I forget did Jesus condemn that woman who was about to be stoned for committing adultry?
I know that this persona was easily identified and purged, but we need to be more vigilant. People like him will become more subtle as they attempt to infiltrate the site to proselytize. His egotism, zeal, and tenacity guarantees that he will be back. Also, he did not read the quote — it was more of an indictment against Christians, not Biblegod, who requires his own thread to delve into his evil nature.

I have to chuckle at the fact that he thinks he is the first Christian to come here to convert us heathens. Many of us were raised Christian; I wager that I have studied the Bible more extensively than he.

• Love
Reactions: Soul and LMFAO FOCKERS
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
In his last message to me, he reported he wasn't experiencing any pain yet

Reactions: crimea_river and hamednova
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
There is sin and suffering because man used free will and brought it here. If someone chooses freely to take their own life then others are affected and suffer. God has every right to create what he wants to create. Did you ever hear the verse Jesus wept ? Do you know why He wept. God loves you and doesn't leave you alone to suffer. He will carry you through it all gotta do is ask Him. You have a big misconception of who God is. He is not some hateful angry being in the sky looking to send everyone to hell. The sad thing is people will hear a little bits of the Bible and use it out of context to create some hateful being. It's usually not a matter of the mind but of the heart that people oppose God.

This is why so many people hate religion - blinkered preaching

Reactions: jake3d and LMFAO FOCKERS
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
FWIW I have experience with meto from migraines give IV & I took 30 mgs for one this morning. I haven't gotten ill effects if that's encouraging.

Reactions: Soul, littlelady774 and throwaway_2620
Kaladin

Kaladin

May 11, 2019
I see. I thought he was going to write here but somehow was incapable to do so. Thanks for the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted and Soul
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I feel so bad for the OP and the disrespectful way his thread was derailed by of course, a pro lifer. Shows how little they care.
Now his passing was tainted by this. He didn't get an appropriate goodbye in the forum meant to support him.
Let's be vigilant and let's not let this happen again guys.
I
I see. I thought he was going to write here but somehow was incapable to do so. Thanks for the update.
I don't blame him, due to what I said above. I would've done the same. He probably felt people didn't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, lofistos345, Soul and 6 others
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Welp, with no confirmation its hard to tell if the death is real or not. However it is nice he/she was willing to pm the whole way though.
Also are you willing to compile a timetable?

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I don't blame him, due to what I said above. I would've done the same. He probably felt people didn't care.

Maybe it would be wise for a variety of reasons to forbid by rules creating "Goodbye Treads"? They attract too much attention (as happened recently). They can also be used as evidence that this site pushes to CTB, blame that site users don't begin to preach pro-life hypocritical nonsense (they call it "help") and respect the rights and personal choices of others.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Maybe it would be wise for a variety of reasons to forbid by rules creating "Goodbye Treads"? They attract too much attention (as happened recently). They can also be used as evidence that this site pushes to CTB, blame that site users don't begin to preach pro-life hypocritical nonsense (they call it "help") and respect the rights and personal choices of others.
Nah, without goodbye threads this forum would just be spam until one of Philip Nitschkes(exit intentional) livestreams came up. These goodbye threads are our own "diy research" so to speak. Exit is unwilling to release more information about sn so we do it ourselfs.
Also please give us a timeline plox the people want to know!:sunglasses:
edit2:nvm i was wrong

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sleepy dog and jake3d
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Welp, with no confirmation its hard to tell if the death is real or not. However it is nice he/she was willing to pm the whole way though.
Also are you willing to compile a timetable?

Sure. Here is a timetable:

12:09 AM EST: took SN; said it had a salty taste
12:17 AM EST: said he was experiencing heat in the chest; no dizziness yet
12:18 AM EST: I asked him if he was experiencing any pain; he responded "not really"

I sent him multiple messages after 12:18 AM EST, but he stopped responding. I think he sensed he was about to go unconscious and logged off in order to protect the forum and its users. He said he lives with his family.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, littlelady774, Diewell and 5 others
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
12:18 AM EST: I asked him if he was experiencing any pain; he responded "not really"

I sent him multiple messages after 12:18 AM EST, but he stopped responding. I think he sensed he was about to go unconscious and logged off in order to protect the forum and its users. He said he lives with his family.
Are you willing to give a 100% complete transcript? eg upload it in a txt file with timestamps

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Are you willing to give a 100% complete transcript? eg upload it in a txt file with timestamps
how do you do txt file? Sorry I'm pretty incompetent when it comes to technology. I can try to retaking the screenshots, but I doubt that's what you are asking?

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
how do you do txt file? Sorry I'm pretty incompetent when it comes to technology. I can try to retaking the screenshots, but I doubt that's what you are asking?
Right click on desktop, hover to new, select txt file.
  1. rename it to whatever you wish.
  2. You can drag the file to the post section, it will upload.
  3. Be careful not to dox yourself.
Edit ive reread the screenshots and it looks complete. A .txt will only be for archiving at this point.

Last edited:
Kaladin

Kaladin

May 11, 2019

He didn't log out for like 50 minutes. He was online ~01:00 AM EST. He wasn't interacting with anything tho, probably unconscious.

Reactions: TenHas
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
He didn't log out for like 50 minutes. He was online ~01:00 AM EST. He wasn't interacting with anything tho, probably unconscious.
I wonder if the "last active:xxx" works by checking when the users stops browsing the forum and goes inactive after a certain timeframe, instead of actually logging off.

Kaladin

Kaladin

May 11, 2019
I wonder if the "last active:xxx" works by checking when the users stops browsing the forum and goes inactive after a certain timeframe, instead of actually logging off.
I think "last seen" works like this:
Let's say you access a thread 01:00 AM, but you do not interact with it (you just read the thread, for example) and then you close the browser 01:10 AM.
Your last seen will still be 01:00 AM.

Reactions: spanishguy22
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I beg to differ, the forum has javascript so i think that last seen is updated until you close the browser or navigate away from the page, which would explain it.

Reactions: spanishguy22
Kaladin

Kaladin

May 11, 2019
I beg to differ, the forum has javascript so i think that last seen is updated until you close the browser or navigate away from the page, which would explain it.
I was online. I can assure you that he was online until at least 01:00 AM EST. It was something like this:
His profile picture had the green ball on it.
If you checked his profile, it read: "Last seen: 52 mins ago. Managing account details"
When he went off, his last seen was 00:18 AM EST.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
I feel so bad for the OP and the disrespectful way his thread was derailed by of course, a pro lifer. Shows how little they care.
Now his passing was tainted by this. He didn't get an appropriate goodbye in the forum meant to support him.
Let's be vigilant and let's not let this happen again guys.
I
I spoke to the OP in PM too. I apologised for my part earlier in this thread. It's fair to say it was a mistake on my part that I interacted with the now banned user.
The OP was completely cool about it and I think aware that many on here cared/care.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and peacetoall
D

Diewell

Jun 5, 2019
Rest in peace

Reactions: lofistos345 and pleasethistime