ternox

ternox

Almost there
Aug 23, 2023
I just want to share something with you all I don't care if you are interested or not I just want people to see this. I thought that everything would get better and it did get a little bit better in the last few weeks I even have a girlfriend now but I still feel sad and I think every day again and again to end everything even though it did get better. This is now also my first girlfriend and I dream every night that she is cheating on me and I can't stop it, I have been suffering from it for almost three weeks. The worst thing is that the dreams are very detailed and I can no longer look her in the eye a few times I even had to make sure that she really has not cheated on me. I just feel worse than ever in my life. I even think that being alone is better than suffering like this. I have also lost contact with many friends and now we see each other more like strangers than friends. Also in the family no one is interested in me I am yelled at every day anew only by them because I do something wrong. I really can't take it anymore