• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I have my tests for the marine in a few days and im scared shitless to fail.
If I fail I may become homeless and it's fucking scary I dont want that. I will then most likely have to ctb but I don't have a method. I'm scared of jumping and I don't know if partial is doable while homeless.
Fuck this if only I wasn't so poor.
I just want to play video games...
Can someone recommend me a good method?

Last edited:
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
A rope may be enough, but for now focus on passing your test. Why not do a little sport instead ?
Once you have passed your test, you will have plenty of time to think about a method while waiting to get the results.

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
A rope may be enough, but for now focus on passing your test. Why not do a little sport instead ?
Once you have passed your test, you will have plenty of time to think about a method while waiting to get the results.
Yes I'm doing some pullups at home and i'm going for a run tomorrow. I admit i've been kinda self sabotaging and coping telling myself sport is not important for my spe.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can someone recommend me a good method?
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Exams suck especially failing. Ik it's difficult but try to focus on the test then see how it goes. GL I hope you pass the test and you can do it!! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: drownll