BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
Everything feels exhausting. I can't life on like this. I will never be able to function in society. Nothing I can think of will fix me. It feels like I am alone in this world and I can't do anything about that. I wanna reach out to people, let them help me but I don't think I should burden them with my feelings. They have their own lives, are making something out of it and I'm just here. Thinking about ctb, addicted to sh and mentality ill. Nothing will be able to fix me. I have to ctb. I can't do any of this.
Re-reading this now it's a mess, sorry. I just need to get everything out of my system.

• Hugs
Reactions: sensation86, sadwriter, Stormy Raine and 3 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
its okay get out your feelings how ever you want. im sorry life has been so tough on you and i wish you all the postives i can. if you need someone at all im here <3

• Hugs
Reactions: sensation86 and BBY
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring having to suffer like that, but anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: BBY
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I'm sorry you are feeling like this and feel like ctbing is your only way out. We are here to listen if you would like to share. You would be surprised if you knew other peoples problems, I'm sure you are not a burden, it often seems like we are.

• Hugs
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I assure you you're not alone even though it's hard to find people in person who share the same outlook. I feel like existence wasn't meant for me as I'm too mentally crippled to do anything now. I hardly leave my home and my best friends are on the internet, anything of challenge I avoid because I simply can't do it anymore. I just lay in bed and rot waiting for my date to CTB.

I'm sorry you're suffering as well OP. I hope you manage to find peace soon.

• Hugs
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
I can relate, I have started to feel more shitty than usual these last weeks, i will make a search for alternative methods since i cant find an opportunity to do the one that i chose

• Hugs
BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
I assure you you're not alone even though it's hard to find people in person who share the same outlook. I feel like existence wasn't meant for me as I'm too mentally crippled to do anything now. I hardly leave my home and my best friends are on the internet, anything of challenge I avoid because I simply can't do it anymore. I just lay in bed and rot waiting for my date to CTB.

I'm sorry you're suffering as well OP. I hope you manage to find peace soon.
I can relate to everything you mentioned. Often I can't bring myself to go out. Hopefully, you get what you want and I wish you peace too!! <<33
I can relate, I have started to feel more shitty than usual these last weeks, i will make a search for alternative methods since i cant find an opportunity to do the one that i chose
Hope you find something that works!! I'll probably ctb soon

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PinkyStat and day