• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
This is one of the pro-life delusions/brainwashing that I cannot stand, it disgusts me how they act like someone is "ill" simply for wanting to choose when they die. Those people really are insane to me, it's insane how they make preferring to not exist into an mental illness as in reality existence itself is the problem rather than the wish to be free from it.

These delusions only exist to prolong suffering, all that these people want is to make others a slave to suffering in an existence that was always undesirable and meaningless in the first place. It disgusts me how they are so obsessed with prolonging suffering to the point that according to them one must be ill if they wish to permanently lose the ability to suffer.

In my case suicide is all that feels rational especially as there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get yet there are no disadvantages to not existing. All humans are just waiting to die anyway and I don't see anything appealing about decaying from age just to risk experiencing even worse suffering.

I simply don't see the benefit in being conscious and aware, all that existence does is create unnecessary problems and pain there was never a need for, existence is just so harmful especially as it's the source of all suffering, I honestly don't understand why anyone would wish to be burdened with human existence, wanting suicide is simply a very valid personal choice, not an "illness", I'd always prefer to die peacefully on my own terms rather than die a slow painful death tortured by old age.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
People who've never seen life from a different perspective will find it hard to put themselves in your shoes. They've never fallen so far from hope. Kind of like male doctors who ignore women's pain because they don't understand how we could have such painful cramps that it needs addressing beyond birth control. :[