M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
I am angry that no matter what you eat, you eat something with unnecessary ingredients added. Even if you cut out all the "crappy food", anything that's been processed etc., you still eat garbage.
You eat vegetables? They've been sprayed with toxins to kill bugs, and these chemicals are not good for you anyway. Potatoes? The ground is polluted so those underground veggies have any minerals left in them anyway. Meat, eggs and dairy? Hard to get meat and animal based products from animal that wasn't fed with soy/corn and other shit, these animals would never eat any of it in nature. Grains? Always sprayed with chemicals. And so on and so on.

And it's just food. What about the whole rest, the chemicals we use on our bodies, clothing, etc. Everything is so artificial.

It's like everything has been calculated to pollute all the food just in order to produce it to quantity high enough to keep us fed, but at the same time to the point where our health is getting worse, so we could pay doctors and for meds, in order to pump the demand.

It gives me so much paranoia and obsessive thoughts that it's really tiring.

How can I change my attitude and stop worrying so much about this stuff?

Reactions: TooConscious and just_wanna_die
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Do you have health problems related directly to food consumption?

I wont negate your concern in regards to polluting our food supply and environment but I can tell you for me personally my health problems which are related to food consumption have nothing to do with chemicals. I react to everything that is not red meat or fish. My autoimmune disease gets triggered with vegtables, fruits, grains, chicken, eggs and diary etc. and even organically grown stuff. I know a community of many people who react same way. Maybe many people who you hear getting sick from food arent really affected by pollutants as much as the foods themselves. Just my take

Reactions: TooConscious
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, I agree. We live in such a fucked up world that has made everybody junk food addicts. It is very difficult to get organic food (that is not expensive) unless you can grow your own (and we know that is not possible for everyone). I suggest you just eat the best you can and don't worry over it.

Reactions: TooConscious
M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
Do you have health problems related directly to food consumption?

I wont negate your concern in regards to polluting our food supply and environment but I can tell you for me personally my health problems which are related to food consumption have nothing to do with chemicals. I react to everything that is not red meat or fish. My autoimmune disease gets triggered with vegtables, fruits, grains, chicken, eggs and diary etc. and even organically grown stuff. I know a community of many people who react same way. Maybe many people who you hear getting sick from food arent really affected by pollutants as much as the foods themselves. Just my take
Yes, I have problems with my intestine that couldn't be diagnosed by doctors and I lost trust in them and gave up on everything.

Actually I was thinking about what you said when I was typing my first post. That besides all I've said, there are also many anti-nutrients in food that can damage us etc. And it's driving me mad that even eating unprocessed food isn't so black and white. That some people feel better after eating not so healthy white bread, but they will feel sick after eating bell pepper for example, because of the fodmaps etc.

Are you on carnivore diet btw.? Or you eat something besides meat and fish?

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Yes, I have problems with my intestine that couldn't be diagnosed by doctors and I lost trust in them and gave up on everything.

Actually I was thinking about what you said when I was typing my first post. That besides all I've said, there are also many anti-nutrients in food that can damage us etc. And it's driving me mad that even eating unprocessed food isn't so black and white. That some people feel better after eating not so healthy white bread, but they will feel sick after eating bell pepper for example, because of the fodmaps etc.

Are you on carnivore diet btw.? Or you eat something besides meat and fish?
I felt in best shape in my life being on carnivorous diet. I still cant tolerate poultery, eggs and dairy other than ghee. I am not on the diet anymore because I dont have access to good quality red meat like i used to because i relocated and I also cant afford it

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well, you can make some changes that might make you feel a bit better without going overboard. For example, I use Dr Squatch soap in the shower (natural) and use Schmidt's charcoal deodorant afterwards (also natural), so that's a few less chemicals. Then there's natural toothpaste, etc. Other than that I would just eat organic/clean if you feel like it and try not to overdo it on the more obvious toxins like alcohol. And stress is a toxin in and of itself, so try to relax!

Reactions: TooConscious, Motoko and Snake of Eden
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Stop caring...
I am riddled with disease, and like the last guy saidabout stress... I would also add its the most detrimental of all, emotional stress is not something we as humans should feel in the way we're built, it has been twisted in a sick way by our owners most people bend over for to take their daily plowing.
As humans if a loved one died you'd feel grief perhaps but understand they have simply left and you are together forever anyway... Not this sick sadistic despair most people end up with if they truly miss someone. It's orchestrated. I try to see it as we who are still here are no longer human, but, mutated rat like. Beings trying to survive this polluted simulation that's corrupted so bad because of so many cowardly evil using cheat codes and time travel I ignore the pain best I can but it's so hard.

Reactions: Snake of Eden and Motoko