• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone, thank you for always being here and making such relateable posts. It's wonderful to have a site like this one, isn't it? Sure beats Time To Go on Reddit: that new site is a joke! Well, anyway, I'm about to order N from A, but I can't figure out how to use bitcoin, so I asked him for his WU info, and he gave it to me. I know that using Bitcoin is better because you are totally anonymous when dealing with A through Bitcoin, and, when you use WU, you have to show a valid ID, but, since I can't figure out Bitcoin, I feel like I'm out of luck, given the fact that he didn't give me the option of sending him cash in a letter like he is given other people the option of doing in the past... or as far as I've heard from other online forums, anyway. I've decided to ask A to pour the N into an easier to open bottle, given the fact that the original bottles are probably going to be very hard for a blind person, like myself, to open, so the label Nembutal won't be on the bottle. Still, I feel rather anxious about using WU because of the whole valid ID thing when you go in there to transfer the money. So, what do you all think? Do you think it's safe for me to use WU, given the fact that I'm going to ask him to pour it into an unmarked bottle, or do you think I should, somehow, try to figure out Bitcoin? I guess I could figure it out, eventually, if I found a safe person who would be willing to talk me through the bitcoin process, but I don't know who that person would be right now. Well, thanks for reading and sorry for all of my what should I do questions. I'm just afraid of getting caught and winding up in prison because I live in the U.S. and having N shipped here from Mexico is illegal here, though I've heard customs here in the U.S. is a joke, so maybe I have nothing to worry about, perhaps? Who knows. Anyway, thanks everyone for all of your support and for creating this lovely community. I feel so at home here and so accepted, odd as that might sound. Sorry this is on one wall of text, but my screen reader doesn't like this site very much: inaccessibility issues when posting, so I have to keep it all on one line or my whole post disappears. Thanks for your patience and for reading on this far if you have managed to, lol. May we all find our peace soon. With love and gratitude to you all, Cupcake PS: Do any of you have any idea of how long N lasts if poured into an unsealed bottle, like a sports drink plastic bottle? If anyone has any idea, I'd love to know.

M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
I've never used western union to buy Nembutal, but I have personally used it to buy medications from abroad a few years back when VISA/MC shut down all the online pharmacies (such as united pharmacies, inhouse pharmacy, etc) - i mean made it impossible for me to pay in paypal or using a debit card, so i did wu instead.

It all depends on the reviews of the vendor, and the last time I did it I didn't have to show ID at all- that might have changed.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I wouldn't risk using Western Union. Why not just learn how to use Bitcoin or why not visit Mexico?

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
Both Bitcoin and Western Union are very dangerous to use since they are non-revocable. This is why they are the payment processors scammers always use. I only use a credit card for purchasing products. It has saved me many times. People say AV is reliable and only accepts Bitcoin and Western Union. I would not risk it myself. What happens if you pay him and then he gets in a bad car accident when he goes to pick it up at Western Union? How about he gets arrested, shot, heart attack, robbed etc... Yep, you're out $600. I had to look for another method for this very reason.

Reactions: incognito
Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
You are not totally anonymous by just using bitcoin. If you want to cover your tracks online 100% you need to use TAILS+TOR(javascript disabled mode)+VPN(2+ of them from providers who don't leak to law enforcement agencies)+MONERO.

/FYI this is all worst case scenarios and LEAs probably only have resources to use most of this for vendors themselves.

So now you need to actually receive the product that may been intercepted by customs who may pull controlled delivery on you.
That said, the ultimate goal of absolute anonymity is unrealistic for you.

Last edited:
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
moneygram works just fine... trust me : )

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
You are not totally anonymous by just using bitcoin. If you want to cover your tracks online 100% you need to use TAILS+TOR(javascript disabled mode)+VPN(2+ of them from providers who don't leak to law enforcement agencies)+MONERO.

/FYI this is all worst case scenarios and LEAs probably only have resources to use most of this for vendors themselves.

So now you need to actually receive the product that may been intercepted by customs who may pull controlled delivery on you.
That said, the ultimate goal of absolute anonymity is unrealistic for you.

Hey, could you please tell me what VPNs don't coop with authorities?

Wow, I'm really amazed by you all here, I would be so scared to order N in the mail, in my country I don't know what they would do but it's 100% illegal and they would send me to the psych ward for sure