• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
There are a lot of rumors about it. Especially about leukemia. I think it is just wishful thinking. I think it is a conspiracy theory which sells good because the story is so interesting. An insane dictator knows he will die and wants to take the world with him.

I don't believe in that. I would give it 5% likelihood. Even if Putin died the war would probably not end. There are a lot of other maniacs in his regime. Maybe they are even worse. Who knows? I really doubt that Nawalny could be his successor. It is way more likely they kill him in prison. After they tortured him. I have read in his new prison the torture method rape is quite common. Fucking disgusting bastards.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lofticries
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
That's old news. He's been battling cancer on and off for almost a decade. He has the best healthcare which is the only reason he's still here.

• Informative
Reactions: NSA and lofticries
P

PartlyHuman

Sorry for my English
Jan 10, 2021
There are rumors he has a thyroid cancer which tends to have good rates of recovery.
Even if he does die in some not so far away future, there's simply not a single strong and famous enough politician in opposition. Chances of Navalny being supported by overall population are quite slim (and he isn't so saint himself) even if he does go out of prison and the elites won't support him.
With no strong opposition next candidate will be from same group of people as P is and they're honestly even worse (I mean, read Medvedev's recent posts in his telegram, they're full of hatred and borderline crazy). Other possible candidates are Shoigu (minister of defence), Lavrov (just google) or Mishustin (unlikely imo). Maybe someone new but make no mistake, it's extremely unlikely to be somebody unaffiliated with current elites. Best bet is that they will be from not militaristic part of it.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
N

Nothingtoadd

Jul 3, 2022
Rumors I read somewhere(unverified) that he is getting treatment for blood cancer