• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
I plan on CBT by hanging but I don't have any good places to hang. I have multiple hammock hangs in my house and in my room but they're really close to the wall and I'll have to hang in an awkward position and it'll probably just not work at all (though I can't exactly tell, so I'd like some thought on it).

I have some tiny hooks on the ceiling in my living room that are meant for decoration. They're not super weak but also not super strong - I'm mostly afraid it might fall off midway. Basically I'm out of (good) options at home - I live with my parents so I'm not super safe doing it either, but I can probably do fine if I do it late night or just wait til I'm home alone early.

I have a small kids park that's literally a minute away from my house, it has basic toys like slides and so on. All the toys are metal/hard wood and super well stabilized on the floor.

I was thinking I could try CBT at this park at a time that hardly anyone would be around (3/4am), but my issue is that there are multiple buildings around everywhere the park - anyone inside them can see me clear and there are also night guards in every one of them. I know I need at least 30min to be sure I can't be saved, so I feel that might be quite a risk.

I kind of could do night-night (I have all materials for it) but I've seen videos and it seems painful - though this could only be my impression, since seeing people die isn't always great.

Anyway, I'm just looking for some thought about this. I'm not super knowledgeable about methods, just gave a read to the threads here, so I'm not sure if night night is actually a better option or if the hammock should work out

Last edited:
qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
Hanging in a public place seems like a really big risk imo.
Yeah, I probably won't consider it. I'm just really out of options right now and that was my only one that seemed slightly possible

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
wdym? and I don't have money for public transport still :/
Technically you don't need a lot of height, even sitting down is enough, as long as your butt won't touch the floor while the rope is on your neck, once your artery is blocked your body weight will do the rest and keep it that way, doorknob works, just make sure it's one of those older ones that are inside of the door, not the shitty ikea ones that are just screwed ontop of the door, those might break off, or any support beam, just about anything that can support around 80% of your weight will work and as long as your butt won't touch the floor, your legs will not be able to support you. but yes as stated, make sure no one will be around if you're really sure you wish to go through with it, being rescued will result in brain damage if you 'make' it.

qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
Technically you don't need a lot of height, even sitting down is enough, as long as your butt won't touch the floor while the rope is on your neck, once your artery is blocked your body weight will do the rest and keep it that way, doorknob works, just make sure it's one of those older ones that are inside of the door, not the shitty ikea ones that are just screwed ontop of the door, those might break off, or any support beam, just about anything that can support around 80% of your weight will work and as long as your butt won't touch the floor, your legs will not be able to support you. but yes as stated, make sure no one will be around if you're really sure you wish to go through with it, being rescued will result in brain damage if you 'make' it.
Oh I had no idea about the door knob, I'm highly considering it. Tyvm

Reactions: piercedheart
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The ceiling hooks would not hold you.
The park is a good option. How many people watch the park at 3 am? Check it out at that time and see what activity us in that area.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I do have a lot of parks around my area but I don't want anyone to see me doing it to be honest.. I wish there was a way I would just do it at my house like the way Caroline Flack did it …. Hanging is a very popular method of ctb and has a high success rate … In an ideal world SN would have been my choice….

qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
I do have a lot of parks around my area but I don't want anyone to see me doing it to be honest.. I wish there was a way I would just do it at my house like the way Caroline Flack did it …. Hanging is a very popular method of ctb and has a high success rate … In an ideal world SN would have been my choice….
Yeah honestly me neither, but at this point I'm done with formalities, I just want to be gone. I'm considering door knob highly r n though.