oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
I feel like I still do have some will to live, I mean, to have a future, but lately I am getting more and more tired of life, and turn to xanax and drinking rather than trying other things that used to be good coping mechanism. Idk, am I just an ungrateful brat? Like, I feel like such a bad person.

Reactions: Lxions
sunshiningbackwards

sunshiningbackwards

Sep 17, 2022
Might mean CTB is not for you. Which is okay

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I feel like I still do have some will to live, I mean, to have a future, but lately I am getting more and more tired of life, and turn to xanax and drinking rather than trying other things that used to be good coping mechanism. Idk, am I just an ungrateful brat? Like, I feel like such a bad person.
Don't feel like a bad person for not enjoying life! Its not a blame game

If you think about your future: how will it look like? How will you feel?

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
You need to wait till are ready once again. It was the same for me, I wanted to CTB so badly at the end of last year but ended not doing it. I regained my will to live over the past months but am waiting once again when I feel like doing it because I know I will fail if I do it now.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
You need to wait till are ready once again. It was the same for me, I wanted to CTB so badly at the end of last year but ended not doing it. I regained my will to live over the past months but am waiting once again when I feel like doing it because I know I will fail if I do it now.
That's so true! If there is any doubt, don't ctb. It is one way. And an attempt in doubt will most likely fail and bears the risk of permanent damage.

Reactions: WorthlessTrash
oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
That's so true! If there is any doubt, don't ctb. It is one way. And an attempt in doubt will most likely fail and bears the risk of permanent damage.
Nah, if I do it ill make sure it doesnt fail. But its true that if I have doubt I should wait.

• Love
Reactions: orca87
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
That's not unusual to feel like that. Above all else, get clarity with your life. CTB may not be for you. It's not for everyone. And that's quite okay.