• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Is this life? Dreading working and looking forward to sleep? Just a cycle of painful existence and blissful unconscious? how could anyone not want to CTB when our entire lives are nothing more than a sick cycle of dread and pain./

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this cruel, meaningless existence, I really wish there's the option to just choose to fall into an eternal sleep.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people who ctb loved to sleep. If the only enjoyable moment in our life is sleeping and the only thing we look forward to more than anything, seems only logical to seek the much longer "sleep".

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Unfortunately, yes, this is it
I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people who ctb loved to sleep. If the only enjoyable moment in our life is sleeping and the only thing we look forward to more than anything, seems only logical to seek the much longer "sleep".
Exactly. I like temporary sleep more than anything else on earth and I'd rather have a permanent solution than a temporary solution... that permanent solution being a permanent sleep

Last edited: