• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
I'm not sure if I'll even be able to get in but I found a building that's 440 ft with a rooftop deck area.

However, there are cars, trees, streets and other buildings below so it's not exactly a flat landing area :(

There's also glass panels under the railing meaning I would probably have to somehow flip over it on my stomach and I don't know if I still have the upper body strength to do that in one go or not :'(

It's also not a public space as far as I know, it's like an apartment complex. Could I get in by asking for a tour or pretending I'm visiting a friend and having someone open the door for me and let me in? Do you think they would since I'd be in a wheelchair and so it's not like I could do anything nefarious.

My other problem is that whatever I do, I won't be able to get there alone bc I need 24/7 help.

I'm planning to ask my doctor about VSED but I have the feeling he'll say no bc I'm not terminal 😭 And I have nowhere I can stay that is pro choice.

I'd also rather use just about any other method vs slowly dying of infection and organ failure with extreme nausea.

I accidentally flared my full body spasm and contracture it was unbearable and now my living situation is even less helpful than before. There's just no way I can go through this again on top of an adverse med reaction and a severe fungal infection 😭😭😭

I've been begging to go to Pegasos for the last 5 years but no one would help me with the needed paperwork.

In the other accounts of wheelchair bound people I've seen, they made their exit while alone for a moment but I just realized I won't have that.

I need out of here ASAP this is the worst I've ever been in my life and I already felt like it couldn't get any worse but also I knew it could always get worse which is why I had originally planned to leave before now 😭

There has to be a way why did I wait this long I had a chance last Summer but miraculously restored some of my function and reduced my neuropathy.

Now everything is gonna come back worse than ever if God was real then my family would have let me go when I asked. I hate myself for retriggering part of the pain and stupidly making rash decisions that made everything 10,000x worse I realize now what I should have done instead but I wasn't in my right mind at the time and I wasn't thinking clearly or logically 😭😭😭😭

Last edited: