B

Beleaguered_Wanderer

Aug 12, 2019
I am at the point where the pain is so bad, I don't even recognize myself anymore. I can barely function and I don't want to live this way.

I have these drugs in hand. Is this enough? What is the best combo so I can go to sleep and not wake up?

Depakote (two year old RX)
250 mg x 80 pills
125 mg x 90pills

Trazadone (two year old RX)
50 mg x 230 pills
100 mg x 25 pills

Duoloxitine (current RX)
30 mg x 210 pills

Hydroxyzine
25 mg x 240 pills

Ondansetrin
4 mg x 15
8 mg x 30

Please help me figure this out. The pain is so bad that I'd rather give birth while having a gall bladder attack. That would be far more pleasant

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Asta, Donewith_, Baskol1 and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I have seen about some drugs given here..
Overdose of hydroxyzine doesn't seem too peaceful from what i've seen.. keeping aside the dosage needed.
I know about ondansetron that its a anti-nausea drug. Thats it.
Trazodone can help you sleep for good time i think..here is a case of suicide of a person with trazodone.. but its mentioned at other place that trazodone od alone may be unlikely to kill you.. and it will be effective if you use other CNS depressants too..

I don't know the lethal dose.. but the max suggested was 600 mg per day.

Reactions: calendulo and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I love that kind of posts. I missed a good combo.
My father took ondansetrin. All the rest I do not know what is.

If you get do not throw it up, you will success. I have counted almost 1000 pills.
Guess you can do a lot of combinations between all of them. You have a huge quantity.

Reactions: Baskol1
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I love that kind of posts. I missed a good combo.
My father took ondansetrin. All the rest I do not know what is.

If you get do not throw it up, you will success. I have counted almost 1000 pills.
Guess you can do a lot of combinations between all of them. You have a huge quantity.
Is ondansetron od lethal if i may ask

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I have seen about some drugs given here..
Overdose of hydroxyzine doesn't seem too peaceful from what i've seen.. keeping aside the dosage needed.
I know about ondansetron that its a anti-nausea drug. Thats it.
Trazodone can help you sleep for good time i think..here is a case of suicide of a person with trazodone.. but its mentioned at other place that trazodone od alone may be unlikely to kill you.. and it will be effective if you use other CNS depressants too..

I don't know the lethal dose.. but the max suggested was 600 mg per day.

Great contribution that report. Congratulations.
Is ondansetron od lethal if i may ask

I do not think that using ondansetron you got nothing. It is antiemetic, like meto.
But trazodone and arrhytmias, seems enough lethal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewith_
B

Beleaguered_Wanderer

Aug 12, 2019
I also have

dilatiazem 240 mg x 40

Amlodopine besylaye 10 mg x 40

Cycclobenzaprine 5 mg x 28

Zaleplon 10 mg x 50

Dexedrine 5 mg x 210

Will any of these work quickly in combination with the other medications I mentioned above?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I also have

dilatiazem 240 mg x 40

Zaleplon 10 mg x 50

Dexedrine 5 mg x 210

Will any of these work quickly in combination with the other medications I mentioned above?
You searched about them? Found anything a bit useful?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I also have

dilatiazem 240 mg x 40

Zaleplon 10 mg x 50

Dexedrine 5 mg x 210

I have not one single word that could defining strictly what you have. Maybe an arsenal. will be better whether it is sell....it's a joke, sorry.
IMHO Almost all are high tolerate prescriptions, but like you get such quantity and variety...............seems to be that you are dead man.
How do you combine it?.........I do not know; You have not any benzo which is a disadvantage and it looks like quite safe. You have antiemetics too, them are useful.

About depakote I have read a medical report about a female 27 who takes herself 150 tablets or pills of 400mg and she get coma out or meds saved her life, not died.

According mate's report the combination between depressors and blood pressure seems to have certain sense, but carefully.

It's a beginning.

Edit: Guess ther will be people here who'll know a much more about depressors and them could to have a better information.

Last edited:
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
In my opinion you need one very lethal drug, any one, that is a depressor/opioid. After that, you can build potential easier accessible ones like benzos and others that will « soften the blow » and also potentiate the main item.

1) main potent depressant item
2) benzos (the right kind, research that)
3) anti-emetics if necessarily and doesn't chemically decrease effective of main item
4) other chemicals/enzymes that potentiate main item https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytochrome_P450

Reactions: Donewith_ and Baskol1
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Also a lot of « addiction recovery » articles will say that alcohol and benzos alone can be lethal but rarely are. They're talking about fullblown alcoholic and benzo users who most likely have used or use other things too. They also want to scare you into using moderately and not mixing.