obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So here is my drinking history and Ig people with experience or knowledge tell me if its bad or not rly yet :/
So I only got black out drunk twice in my life, when I was 15 and 16. I did drink from time to time, sometimes every weekend, sometimes for few days every day, and sometimes not for months. But lately ive started to drink 1-3 full wine glasses (it is enough to make me tipsy) so I get tipsy and I just play games and eat since I have eating disorder and being tipsy makes me not care about calories. It is not constant, for the last month its every day then every few days.
But what made me write this and think if it became bad is that I have more and more urge to drink just to escape reality. Mostly I drink alone in my room or in call w friends. I have this rly bad urge, and any chance I get I take a drink or two of wine.
Is this enough to cause physical damage? How to call this urge? Will it be easy or take short time to stop?

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Check the ICD-10 definition of alcoholism and see if you the check the boxes, I think that's the best way to determine. The cravings you have are only one symptom. I'm sober at the moment but I'm sure I'll start again at some point because hey, I hate life :)

Reactions: Passersby