• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
I've been planning for a few weeks now and this is what I've come up with, let me know your thoughts:

So I'm planning to hang myself (full suspension). My plan's kinda tricky because I'm doing college at home right now because of the virus. That means my mom's in the mix. I'm going to do it at this trail close to my house at sunset. I'll tie the knots there and leave my notes tucked in my pants. I still need to finalize the rope I'm using because I think the one I have now is too thin. Is 3/16 inches good? Or should I go to a different store and see their selection? I don't want a random person to see my body, so should I put up signs or something around the tree? Thanks guys

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Deleted member 4993 and death137
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
I've been planning for a few weeks now and this is what I've come up with, let me know your thoughts:

So I'm planning to hang myself (full suspension). My plan's kinda tricky because I'm doing college at home right now because of the virus. That means my mom's in the mix. I'm going to do it at this trail close to my house at sunset. I'll tie the knots there and leave my notes tucked in my pants. I still need to finalize the rope I'm using because I think the one I have now is too thin. Is 3/16 inches good? Or should I go to a different store and see their selection? I don't want a random person to see my body, so should I put up signs or something around the tree? Thanks guys

Your weight is important in determining the rope. What is your weight?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211, flank and 1 other person
F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
Your weight is important in determining the rope. What is your weight?
I haven't weighed myself in a while because it's a triggering thing for me, but I'm pretty sure I'm around 150.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I haven't weighed myself in a while because it's a triggering thing for me, but I'm pretty sure I'm around 150.

Hey. Are you still with us? I don't know if you planned to attempt today or not.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Strength test it with your arm first.

F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
Hey. Are you still with us? I don't know if you planned to attempt today or not.
Hey. No, I didn't plan to attempt today because I'm still working out all the details. Thank you for reaching out, it means a lot :) I hope you're still with us as well ❤️
Strength test it with your arm first.
Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, theguineapigking and Ghost2211
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Tried to convert it and it says 0.4763cm which approximately is 5mm. If this is right then you should definitely buy a thicker rope (10mm or above). I myself was planning to do it with a 5-7mm rope but I was advices here to buy a thicker rope and I did that.

If your body isn't hidden then even if you put sign for random strangers not to come I think they will properly ignore it and come.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey. No, I didn't plan to attempt today because I'm still working out all the details. Thank you for reaching out, it means a lot :) I hope you're still with us as well ❤

Thanks!

Hey. No problem. Generally you want a very strong static (non stretchy) rope. For partial hanging, 10mm is generally ok. If you are doing full, 15-20 is best. I personally got a polypropylene -nylon type of material 10mm rope for partial(I'm planning on sn now FYI). It is a climbing rope too, since those are static.
Too narrow will also hurt badly with full, but too thick will spread out the pressure too much. If you are found early, you risk brain damage and vegetation(quadriplegic is possible). DON'T be found early no matter what, because you'll be in a worse hell than you are now. You want at least an hour from when you pass out(to be safe...it should only take 6-20 min for brain death...but better safe than sorry).

Leaving a sign up could be nice to prepare someone mentally, but could also alert them too(if they happen to find it before you die). You'd have to judge that for yourself. I planned to use a sheet to block my body(when I was going to partial hang).

If you do attempt, please be sure it's what you truly want. Please don't rush and don't feel bad about backing out if you're not ready.

I wish you the best.

F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
Tried to convert it and it says 0.4763cm which approximately is 5mm. If this is right then you should definitely buy a thicker rope (10mm or above). I myself was planning to do it with a 5-7mm rope but I was advices here to buy a thicker rope and I did that.

If your body isn't hidden then even if you put sign for random strangers not to come I think they will properly ignore it and come.
Okay, a thicker rope definitely sounds like a good idea.

Do you have any idea of what I could use then, besides signs? Maybe another sort of thing?

thanks!
Hey. No problem. Generally you want a very strong static (non stretchy) rope. For partial hanging, 10mm is generally ok. If you are doing full, 15-20 is best. I personally got a polypropylene -nylon type of material 10mm rope for partial(I'm planning on sn now FYI). It is a climbing rope too, since those are static.
Too narrow will also hurt badly with full, but too thick will spread out the pressure too much. If you are found early, you risk brain damage and vegetation(quadriplegic is possible). DON'T be found early no matter what, because you'll be in a worse hell than you are now. You want at least an hour from when you pass out(to be safe...it should only take 6-20 min for brain death...but better safe than sorry).

Leaving a sign up could be nice to prepare someone mentally, but could also alert them too(if they happen to find it before you die). You'd have to judge that for yourself. I planned to use a sheet to block my body(when I was going to partial hang).

If you do attempt, please be sure it's what you truly want. Please don't rush and don't feel bad about backing out if you're not ready.

I wish you the best.
Thank you so much, I'll try and see if there are 5-20mm ropes near me.

How were you planning on using the sheet? It sounds like a great idea. How could I fasten it to me so it wouldn't fall off?

Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it. Same goes for you ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Okay, a thicker rope definitely sounds like a good idea.

Do you have any idea of what I could use then, besides signs? Maybe another sort of thing?

thanks!
I don't know there is a way to stop a radome stranger. Maybe other can answer this. If you don't mind me telling my opinion I think you shouldn't care about random stranger. If you succeed then you won't be here to see the aftermath. But I think you shouldn't do it where there is a high risk of someone seeing you. They might cut you down early and might be brain damage but still be aware of things. I also worry about my mother but I still plan to do it at home because its safe there. My opinion. If you still resistant to do it at home then I think you should do it in a hotel room.

F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
I don't know there is a way to stop a radome stranger. Maybe other can answer this. If you don't mind me telling my opinion I think you shouldn't care about random stranger. If you succeed then you won't be here to see the aftermath. But I think you shouldn't do it where there is a high risk of someone seeing you. They might cut you down early and might be brain damage but still be aware of things. I also worry about my mother but I still plan to do it at home because its safe there. My opinion. If you still resistant to do it at home then I think you should do it in a hotel room.
I wish I could but my I'm back with my parents now because of college. I think that the blanket might work pretty well, and you're right, I probably shouldn't care if anyone sees me. I'll be dead anyway. Thank you for your help

Reactions: death137
F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
Hey guys, I might by a rope today but I wanna test the one I have right now first. If I press down on it with both hands, will I be able to see if it will hold my weight? Thanks