• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
oooo. i'm jumping as well & personally wouldn't be comfy w just a 5 story fall, esp onto an uneven & not completely clear surface. ppl have def died from that height & less, i just wouldn't want to risk any chance of survival w a method like jumping, & the higher the better.

i unfortunately had to settle for a 10 story parking garage :p but that should be more than enough to get the job done. i'm 5'5 & 100lb w a brittle bone disease on top of it, 100% gonna explode into viscera on impact, lol.

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
oooo. i'm jumping as well & personally wouldn't be comfy w just a 5 story fall, esp onto an uneven & not completely clear surface. ppl have def died from that height & less, i just wouldn't want to risk any chance of survival w a method like jumping, & the higher the better.

i unfortunately had to settle for a 10 story parking garage :p but that should be more than enough to get the job done. i'm 5'5 & 100lb w a brittle bone disease on top of it, 100% gonna explode into viscera on impact, lol.
I plan on hanging myself here. I shouldn't have use the word jump

deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I know the spot. I live nearby

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

было плохо - будет хуже
Jan 20, 2024
Looks like the place someone would visit eventually, either workers that will do the constructions there or the passengers that will visit the parking levels (don't know if it's opened yet). Not to mention the time consumption to set up the rope and stuff that might draw some curious folks. Tbh I'll go for a less crowded and less visited place like forest, would avoid cities at all cost. Anyway, after all you will decide. Bona mors!

Reactions: hikikomorizombie and misthios2040
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Regarding privacy it looks unlikely someone won't see you while you are preparing your setup or once you are hanging you could be interrupted. Regarding anchor sturdiness (i assume it's the balcony rail) it looks sturdy enough.