• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
Like in question I'm kinda curious about you guys. For me it is a car trip to Scotland on which I am right now. Also I will try to get chance to drive MX5, pretending I want to buy it. Hopefully it will work. Last thing would be speaking with someone who feels like me and could understand through what I'm going. The relieving confession... Beside of that, I wish I could quit peacefully in rays of red sunset, looking at shapes of mountains and purple clouds on horizon, far far away from home in heart of wild Scotland, not lamenting and weeping but smiling to coming death. That's my wish.

Reactions: Istanbulite, Things2do1st&ThenCtb, Lady Euthanasia and 7 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Like in question I'm kinda curious about you guys. For me it is a car trip to Scotland on which I am right now. Also I will try to get chance to drive MX5, pretending I want to buy it. Hopefully it will work. Last thing would be speaking with someone who feels like me and could understand through what I'm going. The relieving confession... Beside of that, I wish I could quit peacefully in rays of red sunset, looking at shapes of mountains and purple clouds on horizon, far far away from home in heart of wild Scotland, not lamenting and weeping but smiling to coming death. That's my wish.
Sounds like a wonderful way to go

Reactions: Final Escape and RaptorHavx
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I kinda fulfilled my dream, I'm not a virgin anymore. I can die peacefully, after a few months of beer and Xanax that are about to come.

Reactions: jethacan, RaptorHavx and Tiburcio
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I have a ticket to a concert which my favourite band will be performing at later this month; I wouldn't stay around for it if I felt able to leave before then, but I'd really like to attend it.

Reactions: Done, RaptorHavx, Tiburcio and 1 other person
I

Inertia

May 24, 2018
There are a few things I'd like to do, travel being high on that list, but my financial reality prohibits me from some of the things and my family obligations (not that I'm fulfilling those particularly well as of late) prevent me from doing some of the other things.

Reactions: Midnight, RaptorHavx, Tiburcio and 1 other person
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Nothing particular anymore. Been there, done that.
One more decent meal and some good wine, a proper cigar and Whiskey afterwards, that's it.

Reactions: Done, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Deckchairs and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

Not at all.

Anyway, even if I want, they will ruin everything as they ever did it.

Reactions: Midnight and RaptorHavx
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I would like to drive arround a few hours as the sun sets with a sweet girl next to me and then get in bed and hold/cuddle and maybe fall asleep for a few hours with her in my arms. That'd be nice. Then when morning comes take off to ctb.

Would be great to do my final trip in my "old" car but that will probably not happen.

Fullfillment of dreams is not going to happen but i'd like to at least do the above if i finally decide to ctb. It would cost a fair bit but i won't be needing it anymore anyway. I'd leave enough to cover funeral etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaptorHavx, Inertia and BaconCheeseburger
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I think it would be kind of cool to go to some countries but I definitely can't do that right now. But it isn't important enough to me to keep me around. I'm going to ctb in less than a month.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, RaptorHavx and wezel
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
I think it would be kind of cool to go to some countries but I definitely can't do that right now. But it isn't important enough to me to keep me around. I'm going to ctb in less than a month.
Oh, gosh, seems like this forum will lose a lot of members quite soon :(

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

It's not surprising considering the topic of the forum...

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Final Escape, BaconCheeseburger and 2 others
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
Well, I'm just thinking, if miracle would happen and I would regain at last a bit of life will, I would throw everything and move the hell out of england to remote place in Scotland, maybe trying to work in petrol station at night... But, when I thing of doing that, I'm nearly about to puke... that would involve the amount of motivation which is far beyond my possibilities... just saying if...

Reactions: Mari, shadow11 and wezel
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Yep, but not everybody will succeed.
It takes damn good planning and ultimately the level of desperation needs to be high enough to perform that last act.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, shadow11 and 3 others
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
Yep, but not everybody will succeed.
It takes damn good planning and ultimately the level of desperation needs to be high enough to perform that last act.
I don't see it like that. I will just tie rope to tree, put loop around my neck and play a little game of fainting... when I black out, that's over... unless I have very bad luck.

Reactions: shadow11
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Roughly 90% of all attempts fail, so just make sure your method is 100% sure, as failure might result in spending the rest of your days as a vegetable in a wheelchair . ( Happened to somebody I used to know, hence my diligence ).

Reactions: RaptorHavx
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
I don't think anyone could be around in such a remote place. How about leaving note "please do not disturb, just dying pacefully" anyway lol -.-

Reactions: wezel
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
nothing

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and skitliv
DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
I want to smoke DMT before I go. That's all.

Reactions: RaptorHavx and Inertia
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I'm here for the long run because I don't know if there will ever be a 'convenient' opportunity to CTB :(

Reactions: RaptorHavx
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm not sure :aw: I just wish I was no longer existing. My life is horrible ;-;

Reactions: shadow11, RaptorHavx and wezel
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Sounds lovely. I'm satisfied with no more novel experiences myself, mostly because I'm incapable of enjoying them now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, tearsinrain, shadow11 and 1 other person
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
I'm not sure :aw: I just wish I was no longer existing. My life is horrible ;-;
Sorry to hear and welcome to the Titanic. Most of us here will understand your sentiment.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, RaptorHavx and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Sorry to hear and welcome to the Titanic. Most of us here will understand your sentiment.
Kind of wish I was going down in the titanic, hypothermia probably not too bad but initially uncomfortable.

Reactions: RaptorHavx, wezel, anna and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Kind of wish I was going down in the titanic, hypothermia probably not too bad but initially uncomfortable.
Hypothermia sounds pretty good. I have chosen hanging it is really my only option
Much harder than I thought it would be.

Reactions: RaptorHavx and Final Escape
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Drowning sucks, a horrible death, hypothermia not sure either...but if going down on the Titanic it would have to be in style as a first class passenger: they had amazing cabins and facilities !

Reactions: RaptorHavx and shadow11
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't know exactly how I'm going to go, but hanging might be easier and more reliable than some of the other ones as long as u do full suspension.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, RaptorHavx and shadow11