Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Bump. BREAK THE MATRIX
Unfortunately the red pills are even harder to come by than N!
Apparently some black American dude, who's now living in Peru, is the only person who has them.😉

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Unfortunately the red pills are even harder to come by than N!
Apparently some black American dude, who's now living in Peru, is the only person who has them.😉
recently some lady got N in cusco and smuggled it to canada. 4 Bottles. She had to bribe someone but it worked

Reactions: Tears in Rain
I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
Strongly think we're plugged into a higher consciousness that is universal, hence the synchronicities and soul connections you have with people, but if you end things on your own accord, the devastation and sadness you caused those connections will follow you into the spirit world. I hope there will be room for rehabilitation of these disruptions in connection and some solace on the other side, since I've had a series of traumatic injuries that hinder my will to live anymore.

Reactions: narcissist_pd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Strongly think we're plugged into a higher consciousness that is universal, hence the synchronicities and soul connections you have with people, but if you end things on your own accord, the devastation and sadness you caused those connections will follow you into the spirit world. I hope there will be room for rehabilitation of these disruptions in connection and some solace on the other side, since I've had a series of traumatic injuries that hinder my will to live anymore.
do you think we will be able to overcome it and find peace? or will we suffer in the afterlife as well?

T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Religion whether it be Christianity, Islam,Hinduism, pagan, Buddhism, or any of the.many other beliefs and faiths has always led to persecution or being persecuted by some other religion, it has caused more deaths, misery and suffering to mankind than anything else. Everyone has the right to believe in whatever faith they want, if your particular belief is you will be punished for an act of c.t.b then that is your right to believe this, for the rest of us, we'll sit back pass the s.n around and go unpunished and into the empty void with a smile on our face.

Reactions: Aim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Religion whether it be Christianity, Islam,Hinduism, pagan, Buddhism, or any of the.many other beliefs and faiths has always led to persecution or being persecuted by some other religion, it has caused more deaths, misery and suffering to mankind than anything else. Everyone has the right to believe in whatever faith they want, if your particular belief is you will be punished for an act of c.t.b then that is your right to believe this, for the rest of us, we'll sit back pass the s.n around and go unpunished and into the empty void with a smile on our face.
Many ndes say there is an afterlife though. Doesn't have to be any of those religions.

www.Nderf.org

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I like Buddhism view on suicide as explained here;

glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
I don't think there is any kind of punishment. I'm not religious, but if any creator exists, he/she is incredibly cruel for giving people hardships and then punishing them for wanting to stop the pain. This is not a loving creator, so where is the guarantee that such a creature will not punish you just like that because they want to, even if you do not die due to suicide

And don't forget that religion is a very powerful tool for controlling people. You can profit from living people, we are the workforce and taxpayers, when you're dead you're useless for society.
I believe this is just a story made up by people, a horror story so that people don't kill themselves 🤷‍♀️

I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
do you think we will be able to overcome it and find peace? or will we suffer in the afterlife as well?
I think there is a period of deep regret and pain that you will feel for those people you let down, but I think the purpose of the afterlife is to reconcile these hurt beings who were led to end their lives. I think peace only comes after you've worked through the uncomfortable part

Reactions: DreamEnd