sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If I won the lottery (or just had money). Also if I could restart my life and go back in time and pick a different path for myself. I would do everything differently. If I had a good job/career I would also have more incentive to live, but right now I'm a failure who has failed at life and adulthood

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No. I don't want to live . there is no objective reason to live . But there are thousands of reasons to exit this evil world and animal prison body that is a torture chamber ( go into a nursing home and see that it is a torture chamber).

Odds are something really horrible can happen to a fragile human any day. Why would anyone want to live under such threats? I don't.

Pain is a higher intensity and longer duration that any supposed illusory pleasure. I think pain is much worse than people can imagine.

how could anyone would want to live in this evil world full of controlling evil humans. That no one is allowed to escape shows the reality of this prison world . this is why they made assisted suicide and nembutal crimes

Life and this world is a prison. If it weren't then anyone could easily buy nembutal or assisted suicide services . but since it's extremely difficult and risky to suicide / escape then it's a prison. why would anyone want to be a slave and prisoner? I don't

Things are getting even worse prices for food and everything are skyrocketing . it will get much worse

Furthermore why would anyone want to be imprisoned in a small animal's body that is constantly needy hungry , etc?

Life is prison / torture / slavery . no one consented to live.

Last edited:
Reactions: cscott and Immensevoid
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
To get back all the years of life and health that I lost and to be able to fix what doesn't work and make my existence something meaningful even if for a short period of time but in any case this life brings extreme suffering for many of us so I would prefer to have never been born..

Last edited:
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
if I had money and a cure for BPD, I'd be more than happy to live until I eventually die of old age. but unfortunately I'll never afford to live comfortably and my BPD will always be here to ruin my life

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeisdead