C

Crod68

Jul 7, 2021
Assuming some precautions are taken like: no note, getting rid of the bottles, etc

I'm in my mid-fifties so a heart attack would not be out of the question. I wouldn't be found by my spouse for about 36 hours and we don't share computers, bank accounts, etc..

Are there routine ways to detect an N overdose that much later, or would only an autopsy do so?

Any other things I should consider?

Reactions: Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Assuming some precautions are taken like: no note, getting rid of the bottles, etc

I'm in my mid-fifties so a heart attack would not be out of the question. I wouldn't be found by my spouse for about 36 hours and we don't share computers, bank accounts, etc..

Are there routine ways to detect an N overdose that much later, or would only an autopsy do so?

Any other things I should consider?
Im curious about the same thing too

Reactions: toforigivelife
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
It would likely be found in a toxicology report

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, LifeQuitter2018, Thegoldenapples and 1 other person
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
This is impossible, sorry.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
C

Crod68

Jul 7, 2021
I was thinking in my future-sent e-mails, an hour before she would find me could say something like " I feel some chest pains".

That way she/doctors might assume a heart attack and not order an autopsy which would provide the toxicology report.

I guess was just wondering if there are obvious signs of an OD 36 hours later that would give things away even without an autopsy.

This article suggests some ODs are missed?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
You would likely still be given a toxicology screening, and barbiturates are pretty much always tested for so the answer is no : (

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Dystopia