• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

offbeat

offbeat

Chemist
Apr 17, 2023
I've seen the video of a Portugese member but since the audio was cut out it was unclear about the happenings.
I've read on the peaceful pill handbook that the editors received about 30 video submissions by people carrying out ctb with SN. They had recorded all their symptoms on tape. I was curious if there's any compilation of those videos or even videos containing methods to ctb.

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
I'd love to see that too, I wonder if it's as peaceful as everyone says it's. I think it's important for us to watch videos of methods being carried because we need o be aware of what to expect but then again I think it's a lot to ask for and privacy issues. I look up a lot of CTB videos for research on "gore sites" so far I didn't see any for SN. it's mostly guns, hanging and trains.

Reactions: moya117, nosoul and offbeat
offbeat

offbeat

Chemist
Apr 17, 2023
I'd love to see that too, I wonder if it's as peaceful as everyone says it's. I think it's important for us to watch videos of methods being carried because we need o be aware of what to expect but then again I think it's a lot to ask for and privacy issues. I look up a lot of CTB videos for research on "gore sites" so far I didn't see any for SN. it's mostly guns, hanging and trains.
Can you link any? I understand they are very violent methods and I'm a bit scared about those but I'm also considering them.