• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GoddessAmor

GoddessAmor

Feb 19, 2023
my mind is a maelstrom, I can't be 100% certain on one thing I need to shut it up,
I want to be done with it and just leave of my own accord but I'm scared of feeling pain
is there a way to CTB thats accessible? Nembutal seems a bit out of my reach, there is no way to access it
I have knives in my room but what if I live
I just need someone to bash my skull in and make it quick so I don't feel a thing

• Hugs
Reactions: dyn00ss
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Inert gas. All components 100% legal.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Nembutal isn't available anyway. But I just don't understand why people continue to ask this question everyday on here when there is already a suicide resource compilation section. What methods are accessable depend on the individual and their situation, if you are looking for a quick, reliable and painless method that doesn't involve buying any supplies then such a thing doesn't really exist. Suicide simply isn't straightforward and if it was I would be long gone at this point, there are no easy answers and all that anyone can do, is do their own research. It has to be a personal decision deciding what method is best.

D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023
Completely agree, @FuneralCry . For my part, I decided what's best (by far) but as you say it's not available. So I've had to prepare the next best thing. I've also almost prepared a plan b and a plan c because none of it is straightforward. All of it 100% legal. And speaking of which, yes the materials for inert gases are also legal, but the process is not at all straightforward and therefore it's not one of my plans right now.

Not a single one of them is likely as pleasant or straightforward as N but unfortunately that's neither legal nor available so focussing too much on what's not possible, I don't find helpful.

Wrxngg

Wrxngg

Mar 25, 2023
Honestly, I'm sort of curious myself I don't feel like SN or hanging is rly how I want to CTB.

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
Hanging. All you need is a rope and a door. You shouldn't feel pain, you will be unconscious within 10 seconds! Barring that, if you can find a high place to jump, it would be over quick. And good thing about that is, well.... you can't undo your decision. So as long as you made it off the ledge, SI couldn't catch you.

I'm sorry you're suffering.

W

wait-bus-stop

Feb 5, 2023
Hanging. All you need is a rope and a door. You shouldn't feel pain, you will be unconscious within 10 seconds! Barring that, if you can find a high place to jump, it would be over quick. And good thing about that is, well.... you can't undo your decision. So as long as you made it off the ledge, SI couldn't catch you.

I'm sorry you're suffering.
I agree with SadJenny - hanging is the most efficient way to go. It's my method.