• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
I got my boxcutter by working in retail. After I got out of that job, I just kind of kept it. It's dirty from opening boxes and packages and from accidentally cutting into products which stained it. Theres a lot of blood too.

My boxcutter is really weird. It has a single blade which I can take out and turn. I've turned it many times now, using every side and corner. Is there a way to actually sharpen it and clean it? My boxcutter is my only "good" tool I have to cut myself with.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
You can buy replacement blades (hardware shops, Amazon etc) but please be careful about anything dirty. I've had two skin infections recently from cutting and even the discomfort from the infections wasn't enough to make me wish I'd been more thorough, the antibiotics made me feel extremely unwell. (Though, to be fair, not as unwell as sepsis etc)

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Why not buy a new one or a new blade? That sounds like an absolute infection hazard if you plan to use it on yourself. I find stainless steel razor blades a much safer replacement.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
Why not buy a new one or a new blade? I find stainless steel razor blades a much safer replacement.

Due to reasons I'm unable to go out and buy a box cutter. The next store is too far away. I've looked for razor blades but every store near me only sells those kind of razor head attachments you clip on. No razor blades. I don't know why, but every major company/store line just took them away. I wish I could try using a blade one day.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Would ordering one online be an option?

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
Would ordering one online be an option?
I live in an environment where I am able to order stuff to my door, but people will want to know whats inside. Not telling those people would result in problems.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I live in an environment where I am able to order stuff to my door, but people will want to know whats inside. Not telling those people would result in problems.
Order a boxcutter among with some crafty stuff. Say it's for a project or decoration. Still it'd be way easier to buy a classic double edge razor and add extra razor blades in there as well. Or you can just go to some big supermarkets and check if they sell any.

Reactions: Asingletwig
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
if I remember correctly box cutters (the one where it doesn't have a long blade like a paper knife) blade refills and safety razor blade refills look the same (trapezoid shaped blade) so I would just order a saftey razor + refills for it so it may not look suspicious or weird or even add some shaving cream with it

or just order a pack of refills + shaving cream to ease paranoia or so that it doesn't look weird

I am not sure

hope this helps in someway

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
If your option of getting a new blade is out of the question you can always strop it. That's what I do with my straight razor. Razor blades are factory honed with anything between 4000 to 8000 grit sandpaper. If you can get your hands on that grit, dab a little oil on it and sharpen away. Otherwise a strop is your best option. Basically just a leather strap used for sharpening straight razors.