• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

<user>

<user>

I just need to sleep for a while
Feb 18, 2024
I'm hanging myself in the woods. I don't want a random passerby to find my body, no random stranger should have to go through that. I want the police to find my body, but the last time I called them to tell them there would be a suicide they managed to intervene. Can anyone help?

• Hugs
Reactions: Undertow Mermaid
Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
I'm hanging myself in the woods. I don't want a random passerby to find my body, no random stranger should have to go through that. I want the police to find my body, but the last time I called them to tell them there would be a suicide they managed to intervene. Can anyone help?
My only solution I can think of is to leave a note you know someone will find within a day or so. Telling them what you did and where you're doing it, and asking them to please contact the police and give them the information.

But again, that means you'd need to plan it so that whoever finds that information won't stop you. You could try mailing it to someone you trust, and track it so you know what day it'll be delieverd and go out early that morning to the woods. Sorry if my answer isn't helpful.

Reactions: <user>
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
This question is asked at least 5 times a day here.
I would suggest delayed email and CC as many people
as possible. Nothing is stopping a random from finding you just like nothing is stopping you from trying to attempt.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I agree with @Undertow Mermaid. Leave a note, in a sealed envelope, with someone you can trust, with instructions to open it at a certain date and time. The time should obviously be when you are sure you will have gone. It's important that the envelope is sealed, so the person doesn't know its contents until the relevant time. That ensures they can't be accused of being complicit in your death. If you change your mind about ctb, just retrieve the envelope. (Delayed email is basically the same idea, if you prefer a more technology-oriented method.)