k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
How do you know this? So the propranolol mixed with sn will cause a heart attack thereby it wont be peaceful? I dont think this is the case. The reason it is advised to mix propranolol with sn is because it makes the sn take effect quicker and reduces the fast heart beat that would have occurred without propranolol

Just a quick search will tell you cardiac arrest can occur with propranolol overdose. But it'll make you unconscious before that happens, so you won't feel it.

It's a beta blocker, lowers blood pressure. This is the original reason he started telling people to add it. You lose consciousness when blood pressure is too low. It's also used for anxiety, because it fights physical symptoms like fast heartbeat. So all these things help with the method.

It's peaceful because the faster you lose consciousness, the less you feel. All the things people are so afraid of about SN are less likely to be felt or aren't felt as long because you're knocked out before they get bad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stevieu, BeautifulMosaics, Umbrellaterm and 1 other person
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Just a quick search will tell you cardiac arrest can occur with propranolol overdose.

It's a beta blocker, lowers blood pressure. This is the original reason he started telling people to add it. You lose consciousness when blood pressure is too low. It's also used off lable for anxiety, because it fights physical symptoms like fast heartbeat. So all these things help with the method.

It's peaceful because the faster you lose consciousness, the less you feel. All the things people are so afraid of about SN are less likely to be felt or aren't felt as long because you're knocked out before they get bad.
Ah I see. You would obviously be unconscious before a cardiac arrest?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
How fast do you think propranolol in addition with sn would make you go unconscious ?
That's something I'm not really sure about. It probably heavily depends on how much you take. I have to do more research about that, myself.

Just assuming, but it's probably fast. SN also makes you lose unconsciousness and all signs point to it being pretty fast. I think the propranolol would just speed that up a bit or act as a backup to make sure you weren't awake for an hour or whatever after drinking the SN.

Reactions: stevieu and AbsoluteNothingness
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
That's something I'm not really sure about. It probably heavily depends on how much you take. I have to do more research about that, myself.

Just assuming, but it's probably fast. SN also makes you lose unconsciousness and all signs point to it being pretty fast. I think the propranolol would just speed that up a bit or act as a backup to make sure you weren't awake for an hour or whatever after drinking the SN.
Faust did sn with propranolol and I think it made him go unconscious within 5 minutes. RIP Faust.

• Love
Reactions: Keto, SmellyRat and k75
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Of course it does depend on the individual and how they metabolize different meds. But my experience has always been that the more you take of something, the more intense the effects get and the quicker they're felt.

Basic example: alcohol. Drink a beer, you might or might not feel it a little. Drink 20 beers at the same time, what would happen?

I know when I was on 20-40 mg propranolol, it took awhile to kick in and wasn't very effective for me. 120 is a lot quicker and usually makes me tired. An educated guess is more would be felt more, sooner.

Heya k75,

I wonder if the 20-40 mg propranolol took awhile to kick in because the dose was too low for you and you did not feel the effects for awhile (just speculating).

And apologies if my comment about the 20 beers was offensive or seemed snarky. I was trying to joke; absolutely no offense intended. I actually cannot drink alcohol.

I appreciate everyone's posts here and especially smellyrat for starting the thread.

You all have given me a lot of information. I think I am going to revise my plans to take both an earlier dose and a bit of a larger dose just prior to SN ingestion.

Thank you all!!!

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I think alot about propranolol and designed this plan:
06.30 hrs. 5×40mg propranolol
07:00 hrs. 3×200mg ibuprofen
07:15 hrs. 3×10mg metoclopramide
07:30 hrs. 2×40mg famotidine (antiacid)
08:00 hrs. 25g SN at 50ml water
ibuprofen decreases effects of propranolol by opposing drug effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevieu, AbsoluteNothingness, Nimbus and 2 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

How much water do you allow yourself to ingest to get all this stuff into you?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Heya k75,

I wonder if the 20-40 mg propranolol took awhile to kick in because the dose was too low for you and you did not feel the effects for awhile (just speculating).

And apologies if my comment about the 20 beers was offensive or seemed snarky. I was trying to joke; absolutely no offense intended. I actually cannot drink alcohol.

I appreciate everyone's posts here and especially smellyrat for starting the thread.

You all have given me a lot of information. I think I am going to revise my plans to take both an earlier dose and a bit of a larger dose just prior to SN ingestion.

Thank you all!!!

Yeah, it was definitely not enough of a dose for me, so we kept increasing until 120mg, which works for what we were trying to do. But I did notice it worked better and faster with each increase, which is why I assume a big overdose wouldn't take too long to work.

Haha, no apologies necessary! It was a silly example but the first that popped into my head. Can sub with anything, though, and my point is the same. 1 benzo is nice, multiples knock me on my ass fast. The more you take at once, the harder it tends to hit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SmellyRat and Weary Soul
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
How much water do you allow yourself to ingest to get all this stuff into you?
This is like stan guideline, only propranolol has been added, I drink 50 ml water for each step which is not alot at whole
What's the reason for not using a different painkiller?
Yes I just searched about paracetamol and propranolol Interaction, they are fine together. So I changed my plan
06.30 hrs. 2×500mg paracetamol
07:00 hrs. 5×40mg propranolol
Why not use paracetamol then?.
That's fine with propranolol

Last edited:
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, AbsoluteNothingness, Nimbus and 1 other person
hopelessyearning

hopelessyearning

Jan 12, 2021
Is there a reason not to add 800mg of propranolol into 25g SN in 50ml of water. I've got like 2400mg of the stuff so thats 3 drinks that could be made.

I got a magnet stirrer so it isn't a problem its gonna probably take like 5min to dissolve into 50ml of water.

Yesterday i tasted some propranolol and it wasnt actually that bad so it might make the sn taste different.
I can't get how one can be worried about the taste of the poison! Will kill you. It's not a nice night out cocktail :\

Reactions: loopylou
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
What effects?

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Yes, this was my concern aswell.
PN recommends you take the propranolol in the SN drink, yet propranolol takes 1 hour for its effects to work making it useless wtf.
Since propranolol is used to fight phobias and fears taking it a couple of hours might work?.
I take propranolol for panic attacks and I'm telling you straight it does not take an hour to work. It slows my heart rate down REALLY fast

Reactions: stevieu, BeautifulMosaics, AbsoluteNothingness and 2 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I take propranolol for panic attacks and I'm telling you straight it does not take an hour to work. It slows my heart rate down REALLY fast
I agree. I have nonstop 24/7 tremors. Propranolol is used to help treat those tremors.

The tremors I have get crazy if I ever forget to take my medication. I take the Propranolol at least twice daily to help with these tremors.

It allows me to function much better by decreasing my constant tremulous state some, and the effects are largely noticeable at approximately 15-20 minutes after I take it.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I agree. I have nonstop 24/7 tremors. Propranolol is used to help treat those tremors.

The tremors I have get crazy if I ever forget to take my medication. I take the Propranolol at least twice daily to help with these tremors.

It allows me to function much better by decreasing my constant tremulous state some, and the effects are largely noticeable at approximately 15-20 minutes after I take it.
15 mins here also. Panic attacks don't last an hour what use is propranolol there

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, SmellyRat and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
15 mins here also. Panic attacks don't last an hour what use is propranolol there
I think it is a pretty good medication to have on hand, always, and easy enough to acquire if one tries with a doctor.

If you have panic attacks for example as above, or tremors like myself as well.. I am pretty sure a doctor is going to want to write a script for this medicine over a benzodiazepine...!

It can also be for cardiac related stuff of course too. I am just saying it is easy to get is all.

Reactions: loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I think it is a pretty good medication to have on hand, always, and easy enough to acquire if one tries with a doctor.

If you have panic attacks for example as above, or tremors like myself as well.. I am pretty sure a doctor is going to want to write a script for this medicine over a benzodiazepine...!

It can also be for cardiac related stuff of course too. I am just saying it is easy to get is all.
Definitely is. I got it via a telephone appointment in under ten mins of convo. I suggested it :)

Reactions: Spitfire
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I took 650mg propranolol, 600mg pregabalin, 300mg Quetiapine 50mg promethazine the other night I was still awake an hour later. Takes SO much to knock me out these days

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
Why wouldn't it? Pph recommends it.
It's supposed to be a lethal combination.

Why would you require a magnet stir?

Yes it will definitely taste different. That much propranolol is very bitter.
Where does it recommend it? Aside from reducing side effects?

Ralph246

Ralph246

Dec 30, 2020
I have 1500mg of propranolol and because of the potential vomiting I'm thinking about dividing it over two glasses with SN. How do you guys think of that?