• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I've been suicidal since I was 13 and I've always been told to just hang on and things will get better. It's been nearly 11 years and I'm still waiting for things to get better. I've tried everything you're supposed to do - meds, therapy, etc - and on paper, my life is fine. Great, even, perhaps. But I still just can't shake the feeling of 'what is the point?' like everything i do on this earth is destined to be forgotten anyway so why am I even bothering in the first place? Experiencing pain and emotion and trauma is so entirely pointless so why am i continuing to put myself through it? I keep waiting for it to 'get better' but the older I get the more I'm starting to think that entire statement may be a bit of a scam

mazolado

mazolado

Corpse
Mar 7, 2024
We always take things for guaranteed. Thinking that things will get better wont make it happen. As a dear friend of mine said if you want that change you have to be motivated enough to go through with it. But at the end of the day it's entirely our choice when we want our life to end or when we want to say we've had enough.
I wish you the best in whatever you choose!

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Everything everyone does is destined to be forgotten, that's true. That sort of objective meaning really doesn't exist. However, imo, that perspective is not relevant. To make life worth living one needs to have meaning during their own lifetime (and I suppose with an eye towards any legacy you might leave). I'm inspired by what Kurt Vonnegut said about the meaning of life, "we're here to help each other."

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Everything everyone does is destined to be forgotten, that's true. That sort of objective meaning really doesn't exist. However, imo, that perspective is not relevant. To make life worth living one needs to have meaning during their own lifetime (and I suppose with an eye towards any legacy you might leave). I'm inspired by what Kurt Vonnegut said about the meaning of life, "we're here to help each other."
I like this a lot

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also see all this suffering as completely pointless and undesirable, to me statements like that are just toxic positivity especially as there is no limit as to how unbearable existing can get. But anyway best wishes, your feelings really are understandable.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
i can relate to being suicidal young. i constantly wonder why am i here and why am i putting up with this existence when i hate it.

i've existed miserably for the sake of others for well over twenty years now and things have only got worse.

Better days did come after about a decade and when i least expect it. Things were better than i ever could have imagined. i was happy, i felt alive. The thing about days is they don't last. Having memories of better days long gone hurt more than shit did before they arrived.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There isn't really a point to all of this. I wish I could say that it wasn't meaningless but... it actually is meaningless. All of it has no meaning

Reactions: RemainingDubious