• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

myaccount1104

Mar 16, 2023
I like how I can ask about self harm on here and no one makes a big deal out of it, but this place is supposed to be mainly for suicide discussion.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, CemeteryPet and an_alias
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Self-harm Twitter. SaSu doesn't endorse self-harm.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

i wish i was 2 years old again
Oct 7, 2023
I guess there's selfharm.pics, but I have never actually used it so I dont know for sure what its about lol Im just guessing from a few posts I saw and the name of it

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I hope not, self harm is terrible. Makes the body look awful and disgusting.

I still have scars 10 years later. Such a nasty coping mechanism.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It doesn't endorse suicide either, it simply offers a safe space to discuss it minus any coercion or unsolicited suggestion of suicide.

Surely it's highly debatable as to whether it's more of a threat than a site allowing for open suicide discussions and methodology though?
But the vast majority don't CTB. We only have one or two confirmed exits a day and thousands of members.

Cutting leaves live long scars that cannot easily be removed or covered, I have tried.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Creepy Lurkers 🧟 and guests come in their hundreds of more to find methods and then toddle off potentially to succeed in a suicide and plenty on here have said they won't post a goodbye thread if they die. The site is hounded by the media because of many worldwide deaths blamed on this site.
I'm not sure anyone really needs information on methods, the media just loves to moan.

Human life is fragile, most people know they can kill themselves quite easily if they want.

For me the forum is more about supporting each other in life and dealing with the SI for those of us who want to go.