• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I was very obese as a teenager and was bullied a lot. I lost a lot of weight in a short time as teenager ironically exactly when the bullying got less. It was sort of paradoxically. I lost like 35 kilogram within 6-12 months. I did a lot of sports (but stopped after becoming skinny) and barely ate anything in that time period. Maybe 800-1000 calories a day. I was very much into hedonism as a child and wanted to try out ascetism afterward sand being extremely self-disciplined is a part of that. I have been through a lot of abuse and this made me extremely self-disciplined. But my life quality sucks ass as a trade off.

I am very skinny. (similar to Lil Peep) I made a poll some time ago and many people voted (which surprised me) that being skinny as a man is more attractive than a muscular guy.
Personally I also prefer being skinny over muscles. I am lazy as fuck. And going to a gym would feels like a waste of time for me. I would never want that. I hate doing sports. I lay in bed almost 80% of my life time and this is no joke. (Lmao) I would not do sports for it.

I eat extremely disciplined for being skinny. I don't have "skinny genes". I am hungry almost 24/7. And my friends say they could never endure that because of the impact on one's mental health. Honestly I am in so much pain that being always hungry is not that much of a big deal. I did not eat sweets for over a decade. But recently college stress made my hunger disappear which forced me to eat unhealthy.

I crave for a partnership. And being skinny is an advantage in that. I don't look bad but my mental health shit ruined everything so far.
For me it is worth it but only because of my severe bullying traumata. And I look up to Lil Peep's style and he was skinny as fuck. And I think it looks pretty good. Maybe it is a status symbol.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
as someone thats hungry to the point my head is hurting, eating makes me want to throw up (physically can not take another bite throwing up, not mental), ect
i really really really dont advise it
I think I am too traumatized for that advice. I eat carrots and other very healthy food a lot if I am really hungry. And not a few sometimes.

S

synchroscope

Oct 29, 2023
But recently college stress made my hunger disappear which forced me to eat unhealthy.
I feel this so hard. I had a stroke a couple of years ago that knocked out my appetite for good. Everyone I told was soooo jealous until I told them I'd actually gained a lot of weight back because the only things I could stomach were hyper palatable things like mac & cheese, cookies, hot dogs, milk (I drink so much milk it's insane). I basically eat like a 5 year old now because, apart from when I smoke weed, I will literally gag and choke on anything else, no matter how physically hungry my body is.

I hate the physical sensation of being hungry though- stomach acid is my #1 migraine trigger, and I'd rather pack on the pounds and actually be able to semi-function than lie around in a perpetual migraine.

So my compromise is just… toking up every day. It's not great (even though you'd think it might be!). But for the first time in years my doctor doesn't call me in a panic after my blood test comes back showing 10,000 nutrient deficiencies.

G

Grumble

Lingering
Aug 25, 2018
How skinny is "skinny"?

You mentioned doing a poll at one point. I think when most people visualize a "skinny guy", they're actually picturing lean muscle. And when they visualize a "muscular guy", they're actually picturing the bodybuilder type.

So there's muscular (bodybuilder), there's skinny (lean muscle), and then there's actual-skinny (bony).

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
How skinny is "skinny"?

You mentioned doing a poll at one point. I think when most people visualize a "skinny guy", they're actually picturing lean muscle. And when they visualize a "muscular guy", they're actually picturing the bodybuilder type.

So there's muscular (bodybuilder), there's skinny (lean muscle), and then there's actual-skinny (bony).
Personally I think my body looks similar as the one of Lil Peep if you want to compare it/google it. For me it is in between lean muscle and bony. My BMI is at 20,8. So far no underweight (gladly).

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I used to think it was worth it. I dropped 5 stone at one point, my periods stopped, I was always cold. But, I felt better about myself and more accepted in society.

Now, I can't really be bothered. I'd like to be slim but I like food more. Plus, I try to avoid people as much as I can now and have no interest in attracting a man- so, that pressure's gone. For my sake though, I'd like to feel healthier and have more energy, so I'm making more effort to exercise and not to go crazy bad with food. Food is one of the only things left in life I really enjoy though, so I don't fancy all that restriction again.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Feeling good/being healthy > skinny

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Considering that the new type of medication that suppresses apetite seems to be highly efficient, I don't think people need to suffer in order to lose weight any longer. Just ask your doctor for an Ozempic prescription.

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Considering that the new type of medication that suppresses apetite seems to be highly efficient, I don't think people need to suffer in order to lose weight any longer. Just ask your doctor for an Ozempic prescription.
In some countries some people get it for free. However at least in my country only severely obese people get it prescribed for free.

I would also consider it as dangerous to take something that supresses my hunger. This could lead to a sprial downwards. There is still some logic in the fact they only prescribe it to obese people.

Last edited:
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
In some countries some people get it for free. However at least in my country only severely obese people get it prescribed for free.

I would also consider it as dangerous to take something that supresses my hunger. This could lead to a sprial downwards. There is still some logic in the fact they only prescribe it to obese people.

Perhaps the answer to all the "suicide by starvation" threads around here is appetite suppression. Suicide by Ozempic… now that's something new :P

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Perhaps the answer to all the "suicide by starvation" threads around here is appetite suppression. Suicide by Ozempic… now that's something new :P
Or stimulants…