• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
Are both of these ReBreather 3s from the same manufacturer? The price and all of their pictures match.

https://r2d.respiro.global - R2D ReBreather III is available on the right-to-die website through a PayPal link for $250

https://respirodirect.com/ - Respiro ReBreather III sells for $250 on the Respirodirect site, but its DNS link never finds another address

https://r2d.respiro.global/store/ReBreather-III-p513590659 - This device is only $10. Is it an accessory or just a mistake?

I've also read lines here and elsewhere of the whole device possibly being just a hoax or a sham.

Reactions: Yaffle
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Seems like there might be mixed feedback on the efficacy of the rebreather. Some other members tried it out a couple of months ago, but they were unable to CTB most likely due to the rebreather being faulty.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Don't know what's available for $10.00 nowadays….

Rebreather lll sounds ideal:

+ no violence, not gory, no trauma for me ("pretty" corpse), no terror to me (vs jumping in front of train, off a cliff or tall building, hanging myself)

+ no trauma for first responders (who often end up with PTSD) or unintended witnesses. No mess for someone else to clean up.

+ no pain

+ quick

+ sure death vs surviving but in even worse condition

+ affordable $250 + $85 S/H

+ no travel or passport required

+ can ctb at home, in car or travel by car to any isolated scenic location if desired (I would NOT try to check device aboard a commercial airline)

+ no loud sounds, bright flashes, noxious smells or poisonous gases, liquids or solids produced or left behind

+ no medical doctor required

+ no prescription medications needed

+ no assistance required

+ no shelf life (expiration date) for either device or gas cartridge: buy them, store them and then use them if/when you want.

+ only requires 2 small 18 g argon or nitrogen gas cartridge readily, easily and inexpensively available online ($40 each from Amazon) vs large, heavy, expensive helium or nitrogen gas tank

+ use provides no justification for more gun control laws

Reactions: JustABug
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I just answered my own question about the R2D ReBreather. I assumed that "R2D" was from the "right-to-die" website, but it stands for "ReBreather – DeBreather" from Richard Avocet

Pardon me

I'm still wondering why https://r2d.respiro.global/store/ReBreather-III-p513590659 only costs $10 🤔
i found a site where Richard said he was making a modification for the R2D II so u don't have to use the lime. My guess is that what this is. This web site is a mess. An actual mess. And he needs to be told. He also needs to fix it so it works for phones because that is all some people have. It really makes me have doubts about his caring for those who want to go. Why make it more difficult.

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Don't know what's available for $10.00 nowadays….

Rebreather lll sounds ideal:

+ no violence, not gory, no trauma for me ("pretty" corpse), no terror to me (vs jumping in front of train, off a cliff or tall building, hanging myself)

+ no trauma for first responders (who often end up with PTSD) or unintended witnesses. No mess for someone else to clean up.

+ no pain

+ quick

+ sure death vs surviving but in even worse condition

+ affordable $250 + $85 S/H

+ no travel or passport required

+ can ctb at home, in car or travel by car to any isolated scenic location if desired (I would NOT try to check device aboard a commercial airline)

+ no loud sounds, bright flashes, noxious smells or poisonous gases, liquids or solids produced or left behind

+ no medical doctor required

+ no prescription medications needed

+ no assistance required

+ no shelf life (expiration date) for either device or gas cartridge: buy them, store them and then use them if/when you want.

+ only requires 2 small 18 g argon or nitrogen gas cartridge readily, easily and inexpensively available online ($40 each from Amazon) vs large, heavy, expensive helium or nitrogen gas tank

+ use provides no justification for more gun control laws
It actually requires at least 6 cans. He keeps changing the damn directions.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
It actually requires at least 6 cans. He keeps changing the damn directions.
I went to the link you sent but did not see directions or a link to directions. Where are the new directions stating how many nitrogen cartridges are needed?
IMO it would be ideal IF it works as intended: quick, painless, sure and yet not gory for you, unintended witnesses, whoever finds body, first responders or friends & family (open casket funeral, if desired). I don't want to cause PTSD in anyone.

It's small and portable so use it at home, in car parked away from others, or hike to isolated scenic spot. It's cheaper and more convenient than a trip to Switzerland or moving to Belgium or Canada.

I just hope the device is perfected before I'll want to CTB in 1 - 3 years.

Last edited:
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
I went to the link you sent but did not see directions or a link to directions. Where are the new directions stating how many nitrogen cartridges are needed?
IMO it would be ideal IF it works as intended: quick, painless, sure and yet not gory for you, unintended witnesses, whoever finds body, first responders or friends & family (open casket funeral, if desired). I don't want to cause PTSD in anyone.

It's small and portable so use it at home, in car parked away from others, or hike to isolated scenic spot. It's cheaper and more convenient than a trip to Switzerland or moving to Belgium or Canada.

I just hope the device is perfected before I'll want to CTB in 1 - 3 years.
U can't get the device anymore he has it posted and when u try to buy it it goes to an empty site. I think it's kind of cruel he keeps it up but u can't get it.