• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
I just ordered the new rebreather. no order confirmation from the initial site and you have to use a separate site for shipping info. nothing from there either. cost me about $300+ being in the U.S. I emailed the shipping site immediately after asking for information. after reading the other threads about the older models, this one sounds more promising as you can attach a canister of inert gas to the device, which fills the bag fully when taking your first breath. this will supposedly cause unconsciousness almost immediately. I also paid through PayPal so if anything is faulty there is purchase protection. will update once/if any sort of confirmation is received, as well as when/if the device arrives.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
The website is so basic, you'd think they could build a proper website to sell these..

Reactions: Erik.t.f
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
update: order shipped. tracking info provided but unsure of where to put the number to follow the status.
how did you arrange shipping with this other company? it sounds a bit convoluted..

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
how did you arrange shipping with this other company? it sounds a bit convoluted..
you place the order on the initial site and then it will direct you to another site to pay for shipping separately. it cost $84 to ship to the US. make sure you leave your phone number in the order details, otherwise they won't ship it.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
you place the order on the initial site and then it will direct you to another site to pay for shipping separately. it cost $84 to ship to the US. make sure you leave your phone number in the order details, otherwise they won't ship it.
That's expensive and I would be shipping to the UK, so who knows what it would cost... I'll wait for your review when yours arrives.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
I like how me and OP apparently ordered this party animal on the same day (July 15) and theirs is due for delivery day after tomorrow and mine still hasn't been handed off from Zhenhub to the USPS (according to my tracking #). W in the f. Got my Leland N cartridge, but that's no good without the main attraction. Way to cramp my style, RB3

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
Why is that?
I'm guessing because it comes from china and if there's an issue with customs clearance they want to be able to contact you.
I like how me and OP apparently ordered this party animal on the same day (July 15) and theirs is due for delivery day after tomorrow and mine still hasn't been handed off from Zhenhub to the USPS (according to my tracking #). W in the f. Got my Leland N cartridge, but that's no good without the main attraction. Way to cramp my style, RB3
mine was shipped DHL, passed clearance in NY today. wonder what the deal is with yours being Zhenhub. I'm in the U.S.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Damn is it really that easy to ctb with inert gas, this sounds almost like plug and play.. if for some reason my initial attempt goes down the drain I know what I'm getting.

It's not just me right? This is ridiculously simple..

sorry for asking maybe a dumb question, it's because I haven't studied this method at all as this is not my method of ctb
But can you use the nitrous oxide to ctb? That sounds like one hell of a way to go for me as a druggie

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I'm guessing because it comes from china and if there's an issue with customs clearance they want to be able to contact you.

mine was shipped DHL, passed clearance in NY today. wonder what the deal is with yours being Zhenhub. I'm in the U.S.
I'm also in the US. Zhenhub is just the company with the Chinese origin warehouse housing these things. When it reaches their US warehouse it gets passed off to your specified shipping service. In my case I didn't specify one as there was no link/place to do that prior to or after paypal checkout (I was on the mobile site) so mine defaulted to USPS priority mail apparently. DHL was probably just faster. Hopefully there's no issue with customs.

Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love
jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
Damn is it really that easy to ctb with inert gas, this sounds almost like plug and play.. if for some reason my initial attempt goes down the drain I know what I'm getting.

It's not just me right? This is ridiculously simple..

sorry for asking maybe a dumb question, it's because I haven't studied this method at all as this is not my method of ctb
But can you use the nitrous oxide to ctb? That sounds like one hell of a way to go for me as a druggie
you buy the device and then a tank of nitrogen. got one off Amazon for $40. once you have both you hook the tank to the regulator and it fills the bag with nitrogen. put the mask on and breathe in 2-3 times, pass out and you're gone in 3-5 minutes. (At least that's what the instructions say)
no dumb questions here and there's no need to apologize. once everything arrives I'll be sure to update.
Can't you leave an email address as well?
yeah, I did leave my email when I checked out with PayPal and then the seller asked for my phone number. I used a google voice number just in case anything weird was going on.
I'm also in the US. Zhenhub is just the company with the Chinese origin warehouse housing these things. When it reaches their US warehouse it gets passed off to your specified shipping service. In my case I didn't specify one as there was no link/place to do that prior to or after paypal checkout (I was on the mobile site) so mine defaulted to USPS priority mail apparently. DHL was probably just faster. Hopefully there's no issue with customs.
I didn't specify anything either, that's really strange. you can always reach out to the seller and see what the deal is. if you need the email send me a message.
That actually is larger than I thought it would be. Still wonder how much gas is actually in that though. Can't imagine being able to take more than a few breaths before the tank is spent.
it's 18 grams of gas. the instructions say you only need to take 2-3 breaths since the bag fills with gas and is completely full before you put the mask on. with death occurring in 3-5 minutes it seems it'll be enough.

Last edited:
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
you buy the device and then a tank of nitrogen. got one off Amazon for $40. once you have both you hook the tank to the regulator and it fills the bag with nitrogen. put the mask on and breathe in 2-3 times, pass out and you're gone in 3-5 minutes. (At least that's what the instructions say)
no dumb questions here and there's no need to apologize. once everything arrives I'll be sure to update.

yeah, I did leave my email when I checked out with PayPal and then the seller asked for my phone number. I used a google voice number just in case anything weird was going on.

I didn't specify anything either, that's really strange. you can always reach out to the seller and see what the deal is. if you need the email send me a message.
the biggest problem with inert gas for me was how finicky and detailed it all was. This sounds super simple.
My life might have just changed.
Fuck a risk with opiate overdose If I can just do this. I mean shit I can even just do it stupidly high!

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
the biggest problem with inert gas for me was how finicky and detailed it all was. This sounds super simple.
My life might have just changed.
Fuck a risk with opiate overdose If I can just do this. I mean shit I can even just do it stupidly high!
the exit bag strategy and all that was very elaborate. I always see @GasMonkey posting their setup and it's intricate. they're a genius when it comes to this stuff. the price tag for the rebreather to some was a turn off but money doesn't matter if you're not here anymore. it does seem simple and hopefully it ends up working

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
the exit bag strategy and all that was very elaborate. I always see @GasMonkey posting their setup and it's intricate. they're a genius when it comes to this stuff. the price tag for the rebreather to some was a turn off but money doesn't matter if you're not here anymore. it does seem simple and hopefully it ends up working
yeah do please keep me posted, the money is fucking peanuts to me all things considered.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I like how simple this seems, but it requires a lot for me. In everyone's case it's a hefty sum for the third version of a flawed system. The other catch for me is I have a beard and would need to shave just to use it. So in the case of an open casket they'd either need to put a fake beard on me or it will look like a stranger in the box.

• Yay!
John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I did contact the seller, through the site link. That was the explanation I was given, and to just give it a couple more days to see if the tracking shows activity. Not worried yet. Maybe the shipping service used is a cost decision based on location/proximity to the warehouse or something
Oh cool, checked tracking again and the package was just now received by Indianapolis USPS distribution center. Now I can stop complaining like a big ol titty-baby! Carry on

Last edited:
  • Yay!
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
… you hook the tank to the regulator and it fills the bag with nitrogen. put the mask on and breathe in 2-3 times, pass out and you're gone in 3-5 minutes. (At least that's what the instructions say)

it's 18 grams of gas. the instructions say you only need to take 2-3 breaths since the bag fills with gas and is completely full before you put the mask on. with death occurring in 3-5 minutes it seems it'll be enough.
IIRC, you put the face mask on and fill the gas reservoir bag with nitrogen. (Or the other way around. Check the instructions.) You breathe deeply in and completely out and hold on the out (IOW empty lungs). You quickly attach the device to the face mask and resume breathing. You should go unconscious in a few breaths and be dead in several minutes.

Last edited:
Z

Zeusman8506

Jun 28, 2023
Certainly looks alot easier than anything else. Dang got all my meds SN also but changing my method now.
Look forward to seeing your post on Monday