Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
In a couple of hours, I'll be taking a flight out of state where I'll probably CTB within the week or so. My stomach hurts terribly and I think it's my body's chosen method to get me to not go through it. Honestly I don't even want to go through with it, but I have to for my own sake and for the sake of everyone around me. I don't want to die but the more I'm alive, the more I seem to hurt people.

• Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, helplessufferer, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
yeah i feel that way too sometimes ): its called psychosomatic symptoms. when your psyche affects your body physically
the human stomach might aswell be a second brain, considering how well it is connected to it.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Ultracheese
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I have that feeling constantly, been having it for weeks now. It's awful and I could puke for no reason other than being awake even. That achy sensation can mean stress or fear. I wish you the best.

• Aww..
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
When I imagine the people I lost I get a pain through my chest. The used above me is right, they're called psychosomatic and are very normal.

• Love
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Did something happen that made you feel more certain about CTBing?

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ultracheese
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Did something happen that made you feel more certain about CTBing?
Things seem to be going too well. I don't know, I just don't want to be alive when it all comes crashing down, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Things seem to be going too well. I don't know, I just don't want to be alive when it all comes crashing down, if that makes any sense.
Is it the likelihood of it all coming crashing down greater than the likelihood of things continuing to go well?

H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
if you have the slightest desire to live despite everything, i think you shouldn't cbt. you should first exhaust all of your options imho. when it comes to ones around you, don't end your life for anybody else, only consider yourself in this process. anyway if this is your last decision hope it all goes smooth and peaceful

Last edited: