• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
The loss of oxygen pilots experience during training or before a flight accident has fascinated me for long, and it's something I wish to experience all the way. Does the methemoglobinemia from SN cause the same possible high as hypoxia from severe oxygen desaturation?

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I think inert gases are more peaceful and quicker. With sn you get nausea and the urge to vomit.
So far from what I could see in streamed sn attempts, it doesn't look like being high at all, at least in terms of something enjoyable. Many people experience a feeling being drunk though.
With gases you might get a more "enjoyable" experience I think. Just my thoughts and assumptions

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Tommen Baratheon, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I think inert gases are more peaceful and quicker. With sn you get nausea and the urge to vomit.
So far from what I could see in streamed sn attempts, it doesn't look like being high at all, at least in terms of something enjoyable. Many people experience a feeling being drunk though.
With gases you might get a more "enjoyable" experience I think. Just my thoughts and assumptions
Exactly. The people I have seen undergoing oxygen loss seem to enjoy it or at least slowly drift away without any discomfort. Of course most of them were saved just in time because it was just pilot training. With SN there is risk of massive headaches and tachycardia, and as you said, urge to vomit.

Reactions: outrider567