UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
Ive had a hanging. For me it was just white light and stars. Yes, I couldnt breath ´. I had the rope or cable over my adams apple and when I had the rope over my neck the SI came. It was a partial hanging. Ive got a got a god place to put it, but I just got some cable and cloths to make it easy.
I will try try ro explain.
1. An fixed point. Ive got a wall with shelves. I use one of fixeed point for the shelves.
2. A cable. 220 volts cable. Thin, but it does take out your blood veins to the skull.
3. Cover where it can rub the skin. I took a t-shirt. Covering my neck.
4. Hang. I lasted for about 10 secs. But it worked!'

Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
Ive had a hanging. For me it was just white light and stars. Yes, I couldnt breath ´. I had the rope or cable over my adams apple and when I had the rope over my neck the SI came. It was a partial hanging. Ive got a got a god place to put it, but I just got some cable and cloths to make it easy.
1. An fixed point. Ive got a wall with shelves. I use one of fixeed point for the shelves.
2. A cable. 220 volts cable. Thin, but it does take out your blood veins to the skull.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Please could you give us some more details on the place on your neck? Was the rope (cable) just in the middle of your adam apple?

Reactions: UiopQwerty
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience. Please could you give us some more details on the place on your neck? Was the rope (cable) just in the middle of your adam apple?
Above the adams apple. That allow you to breathe during the CTB. That was my thought.

Jarni

Jarni

Dec 12, 2020
Above the adams apple. That allow you to breathe during the CTB. That was my thought.
Yes, that's what I read... :-) And was it just near your jaw or more just above "the end" of the adam apple?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
In jui jitsu, the strongest attack is called the rear naked choke (rnc). It stops bloodflow to the brain, and can legitimately cause someone to go unconscious in about 30 seconds. Cutting off air will take much much longer to lose consciousness. Think about it. You can easily hold your breath for 2-3 minutes. Then, you need air, start choking, but don't lose consciousness for a while loner. Have to cut off blood flow for a quick knock out.

Watch this video. You can see how fast cutting off blood flow will knock you out:

Reactions: adam, I screwed up and Jarni
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I will send you a picture.

Attachments

• 593892f53949fa58ba139153a7e2d1fe2c586e38-1285832321-.jpg
    593892f53949fa58ba139153a7e2d1fe2c586e38-1285832321-.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Trannydiary, girlofduty and Jarni

1010recommend

Nov 25, 2020
I'm trying a different approach now. I'm trying just to feel dizzy while pressing with my hand the right spot. Then only after I found it I will try partial again.
if you want to practice try the suicide wiki's tutorial on how to locate & pass out by blocking the carotid arteries - criss cross your hands at the back of your neck & press your thumbs into your side neck arteries - i'm able to pass out in 5 seconds using this method. i practice & every time it's like magic - completely fainting like a brick in 5 seconds.

Reactions: Pookie and Spitfire
S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
There are a few videos that show how quick hanging is if it's done right
Can u provide us link of videos
if you want to practice try the suicide wiki's tutorial on how to locate & pass out by blocking the carotid arteries - criss cross your hands at the back of your neck & press your thumbs into your side neck arteries - i'm able to pass out in 5 seconds using this method. i practice & every time it's like magic - completely fainting like a brick in 5 seconds.
Can u make a video. I m doing something wrong.

Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
I tried to partial hang myself with scarf just yesterday and the same thing happened to me - no dizziness, no blacked out. My conclusions are the noose was in the wrong position (wrong "shape") and there wasn't enough pressure.

When I had tested out the noose position and the strength of the scarf with my hands, I reached the point of dizziness pretty quickly. That position was above adam's apple btw. There wasn't gap in the noose, the force was applied on both sides of the neck. Yet when I hanged myself partially, somehow there was a gap at the back of my neck, and the force was focused on the front, somewhere down my chin. I couldn't make the noose nor the force stay where I had reached dizziness.

Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
I tried to partial hang myself with scarf just yesterday and the same thing happened to me - no dizziness, no blacked out. My conclusions are the noose was in the wrong position (wrong "shape") and there wasn't enough pressure.

When I had tested out the noose position and the strength of the scarf with my hands, I reached the point of dizziness pretty quickly. That position was above adam's apple btw. There wasn't gap in the noose, the force was applied on both sides of the neck. Yet when I hanged myself partially, somehow there was a gap at the back of my neck, and the force was focused on the front, somewhere down my chin. I couldn't make the noose nor the force stay where I had reached dizziness.
Thank you so much for your reply. Do you have any images or illustrations that could help me?

Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply. Do you have any images or illustrations that could help me?

I suck at drawing but sure, once I test the position again, which I definitely will, I will give an illustration on the points that we need to pay attention on.

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
Well a 220 volts cable would do it by electrocution anyway. It needs to be meant. Seemingly if you time is right and stand up, blood will race to the brain and make you unresponsive and the let the rope do it's work. Time is required. SI is done away with

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
I'm trying Partial Suspension Hanging, but the "quick unconsciousness" never came I have tried this several times for over a week. I starting to think that I can't just die by myself.
I tried it too and it never came. We're probably doing something wrong.
i tried partial a few times and nothing ever happened i was there for literally a half hour and it was just extremely uncomfortable
everyone's sweet spot is elsewhere, neither could I find it until I finally made it. just above the collarbones, without any pressure on the trachea and the sensation of an exploding head.

• Wow
Reactions: Trannydiary and WornOutLife
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
Я попал в точку уже 3 раза, и в течение 5 секунд мое зрение начало сужаться, и я чувствую, что упаду в обморок. Затем включается мой СИ, и я прекращаю попытку. С тех пор я попробовал это снова, и снова не смог попасть в золотую середину. Тьфу.
Same. So I want full suspension.
Это то, что я могу сказать. Первый раз - золотой. По моему опыту, вам следует отдохнуть перед очередной попыткой.
Тhis. After the first two attempts, due to hyperventilation or something similar, subsequent attempts cease to be effective and you can not lose consciousness, i.e. it takes some time for "recovery" so that you can try again.

Last edited:
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I'm trying Partial Suspension Hanging, but the "quick unconsciousness" never came I have tried this several times for over a week. I starting to think that I can't just die by myself.
You need to block the blood not the wind pipe. Hold your palms on your carotids and you will pass out and let go and wake up. Do this while sitting or laying. To CTB this way you need to have force behind that pressure that will pass you out and then kill you. You want about 5 hours of alone time so you will ctb. You also have to want to actually ctb. Dont do it on accident while practicing. Look up the threads here for more info. There's a video with people hyperventilating then blocking thier blood flow with their palms. It works like a charm. Again, dont CTB while practicing because you may get found that way.

holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
I used position number 3 from the picture in the hanging megathread. But I guess I just got lucky those times because the other times I tried it felt like my head was going to explode or I was struggling to breathe. When that happens it means I'm doing it wrong.
which ligature did you use?
is your health okay? after i used variation of position number 3, my right back muscle paralyzed for a week.. (also I couldn't pass out)

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
which ligature did you use?
is your health okay? after i used variation of position number 3, my right back muscle paralyzed for a week.. (also I couldn't pass out)
I used a long soft scarf and tied it on the doorknob and threw it over the door. No I'm not in good health which is why I want to ctb.

holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
I used a long soft scarf and tied it on the doorknob and threw it over the door. No I'm not in good health which is why I want to ctb.
thank you for sharing. Did you use slip knot? what's the scarf made of ? (ex. 50% polyester... ) I didn't know scarf was such a strong ligature.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
thank you for sharing. Did you use slip knot? what's the scarf made of ? (ex. 50% polyester... ) I didn't know scarf was such a strong ligature.
You're welcome, There's no label on the scarf so I have no idea what it's made of. I used a slip knot but it wasn't even that tight around my neck. I could still breathe and didn't have that horrible explosive head feeling. But from what I remember is that my neck was holding part of my weight and I think that's what did the trick to close the carotid arteries - there was sufficient weight/gravity in the noose.

That's the thing, many people have hanged themselves with anything they can find, from sheets to shoelaces. I think Kate Spade hanged herself with a scarf.

Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
I think I have no choice that to test a Nitrogen / plastic bag option.... But it is too much complicated... And also I found only 8L of Nitrogen, so it will be too big (14 kg), I don't even know where to hide it... I'll also continue to test blocking my carotids from time to time... The only idea is to apply a really hard pressure, but it is too cruel for a test... I'm really afraid for my neck (I still have pains after my previous tests)... The full suspension is also based on carotids, so no way before finding "the thing".... :-(
Why not SN?

K

Kevin Carlyon

Sep 29, 2018
You'll have to really die for this to be successful. Are you sure that this is what you really want to do or could it just be a fetish!
My suggestion. Don't mess with death!

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
You'll have to really die for this to be successful. Are you sure that this is what you really want to do or could it just be a fetish!
My suggestion. Don't mess with death!
Do you know what forum you're on...?

Reactions: Kassender and girlofduty
Jarni

Jarni

Dec 12, 2020
Why not SN?
Too long and we don't really understand what's going on all this time (20-50 mins...). The reaction of the body for this time is unpredictable :-( All this vomiting etc.... Sounds "not very pleasant".... Also I can't have AEs and even not sure to have the possibility to obtain SN... I'd like the process before unconsciousness be fast... :-/

And you, do you consider SN?

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
What about a long drop? I was very close to doing this about 6 months ago. Had a decent anchor point on a tree with a 14mm climbing rope. The drop would have been 4 metres. This would have broken my neck and made me instantly unconscious or possibly decapitated my head. I wish I had gone ahead with that. Was way to nervous to jump

Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
Too long and we don't really understand what's going on all this time (20-50 mins...). The reaction of the body for this time is unpredictable :-( All this vomiting etc.... Sounds "not very pleasant".... Also I can't have AEs and even not sure to have the possibility to obtain SN... I'd like the process before unconsciousness be fast... :-/

And you, do you consider SN?
I'm ready for SN. I have all the meds with me. Just waiting for the SN to arrive.

Reactions: Jarni