• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
... is literally what I feel like screaming out at the universe itself. On top of the shit my life is, to the point that I'm going to off myself, my son was just informed that he is fired from his job. It was through a temp agency, but he had been there nearly a year and loved it. Our rent was already going to be a week behind. So he called the landlord to tell her what happened. She jumped to inform him that if it isn't paid by Wednesday, an eviction notice would be hung on the door. Not even a month behind!

What kind of person would fire someone 2 weeks before Christmas? What kind of person shows that much malice as to threaten eviction when the rent is only 9 days late, and we've never been late before? This is a piece of crap, filthy apartment building with so many roaches that we can't get rid of them with boric acid everywhere. We have no water pressure in the kitchen, can't wash dishes, and I'm afraid that if I ask for it to be fixed they'll just kick us out sooner.

I've pretty much set my mind on this weekend for my bus meeting. This SN is sitting in my purse. I've been kinda floating along in a haze, afraid to use it. Maybe waiting on things to get so bad that I won't care about any discomfort or pain involved. I've just been working and coming straight home. This isn't a life I want, like most of you here.

I don't know why I'm posting all this, aside from the fact that I have no one else who would understand. I'm sorry for unloading on you all like this.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
It sounds like a really shitty situation to be in...take my e-hug :hug:
Is there a way friends or family could help you out with rent or maybe some place you and your son could go after getting evicted (if that were to happen)?
I'm really hoping you find a solution.
But feeling the need to ctb is also understandable.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That's a horrible situation. People are such bastards, all they want is money. Bastards. I don't blame you for feeling overwhelmed. Why the fuck can't people cut you a bit of slack? I hope you find a solution too, you don't deserve such crap.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
That's a horrible situation. People are such bastards, all they want is money. Bastards. I don't blame you for feeling overwhelmed. Why the fuck can't people cut you a bit of slack? I hope you find a solution too, you don't deserve such crap.
Yeah especially at this time of year - not just Christmas but it's freezing - and they'd evict. No wonder we're all here, I think we can see the world more clearly and how shit other people can be than the normies can.

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Oh, I wouldn't want to ask anyone for financial help at all. I don't really have friends anymore, and my sister barely scrapes by herself. None of my bunch was ever well off. My son will go to live with my sister after I'm gone, whenever I can get up enough courage to leave, that is.

It just feels like my life is this immense failure. Humiliating really. I mean, if it wasn't for the anonymity of the internet, and you like minded folks, I wouldn't even be able to talk about it at all.

This holiday season is really getting to me too. I miss my mother. I haven't spoken to my daughter since the middle of June, and don't see that changing any time soon. Everything has fallen apart.

Grr, and there I go wallowing in self pity. Sorry, you guys have your own problems to deal with.

Reactions: StuFin