• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Razor's Edge

Razor's Edge

Scars Beneath the Skin
Jan 5, 2020
I am in very much need of CTB...pronto!!!

I have quite a few substances to HOPEFULLY be a Deathly cocktail. However...I can't afford to throw ANY of it up.

Oh...btw...this is NOT for SN.

I know alot of people recommend the Metto...but it gives me the shakes.

Does anyone know if I can take a Stat dose of 3 Domperidone (VomiStop) to FINALLY pull this off...???

Please Help!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
Can I ask you, if you are going to kill yourself, why does it matter if the meto gives you shakes? I am not trying to sound snarky I am just wondering.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Hi! no, it doesn't work this way. Domperidone takes days to kick it, so stat dose of it won't work

Reactions: Razor's Edge
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
The peaceful pill handbook lists the stat dose for domperidone as 10 to 20 mg.
However, I've seen threads with people using higher amounts, so you could probably just go with 30mg.

Last edited:
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
The peaceful pill handbook lists the stat dose for domperidone as 10 to 20 mg.
However, I've seen threads with people using higher amounts, so you could probably just go with 30mg.
20 mg is fine. All the organizations use stat doses AFAIK. Appearantly one of the Swiss clinics uses 10 mg domperidone stat (sublingual), but I cannot confirm it. A user on the board has reiterated this a couple of times.
Hi! no, it doesn't work this way. Domperidone takes days to kick it, so stat dose of it won't work

Yes, I would go with regimen + stat always, just to be sure, but I'm not so sure whether it is actually necessary.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
20 mg is fine. All the organizations use stat doses AFAIK. Appearantly one of the Swiss clinics uses 10 mg domperidone stat (sublingual), but I cannot confirm it. A user on the board has reiterated this a couple of times.

Yes, I would go with regimen + stat always, just to be sure, but I'm not so sure whether it is actually necessary.

I've been on domperidone for the last 3 years. so I know from my own expirience how it works. It takes time to kick in. Usually days

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Razor's Edge
Razor's Edge

Razor's Edge

Scars Beneath the Skin
Jan 5, 2020
Can I ask you, if you are going to kill yourself, why does it matter if the meto gives you shakes? I am not trying to sound snarky I am just wondering.

Watch this video and tell me if you think you could possibly overdose AT ALL with say using H (Intramuscular or plugging), Lots of Benzos to swallow, lots of alcohol, again you have to be able to swallow. I cannot prepare and mix the H if I'm like that.

Does this answer your question?

Reactions: FreedomInDeath
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
Yes, I wasn't sure of the severity. Good luck to you, I hope you are released from your suffering.

• Hugs
Razor's Edge

Razor's Edge

Scars Beneath the Skin
Jan 5, 2020
Yes, I wasn't sure of the severity. Good luck to you, I hope you are released from your suffering.

Thank you for the kind words.
I wish you all of the best as well.
Peace

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras and FreedomInDeath
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
NB Some general notes on 48 hour vs stat are here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-673851

Regarding @yetme 's point, I can't say whether domperidone is suitable for stat dose use.
I don't doubt their point, but I can't concur either, without doing research (initial basic searches haven't yielded much).

Some people do appear to have used a domperidone stat dose :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/post-465704

Perhaps @Quarky00 might have an opinion to offer on the matter....

Razor's Edge

Razor's Edge

Scars Beneath the Skin
Jan 5, 2020
NB Some general notes on 48 hour vs stat are here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-673851

Regarding @yetme 's point, I can't say whether domperidone is suitable for stat dose use.
I don't doubt their point, but I can't concur either, without doing research (initial basic searches haven't yielded much).

Some people do appear to have used a domperidone stat dose :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/post-465704

Perhaps @Quarky00 might have an opinion to offer on the matter....

Thank you so much for responding.
And thank you for sharing all of these links for more information.
I will most definitely check them out!

Reactions: jgm63
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I know alot of people recommend the Metto...but it gives me the shakes.

Does anyone know if I can take a Stat dose of 3 Domperidone (VomiStop) to FINALLY pull this off...??

Recommendation is to test first thus avoid problems .

Watch this video and tell me if you think you could possibly overdose AT ALL with say using H
Yes you can , because that video is not an example .... I dont know about opioids they're trickier than SN (several reported vomiting on opioids even with meto).

I dont feel okay about the direction & tone of this , it seems rather impulsive and full of anxiety :heart: If you're in severe distress , please explain your situation :hug:

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Appearantly one of the Swiss clinics uses 10 mg domperidone stat (sublingual), but I cannot confirm it. A user on the board has reiterated this a couple of times.

This was me. It was confirmed to me, in written form (email), by the main doctor who was in charge of Exit ADMD for many years, as their default procedure

This is visually confirmed here, where it is dispatched "on? the tongue". The assistant then announces that N will take place 10-15 minutes after (the AE takes effect)

Exit ADMD is the organisation that acts for the western french part of Switzerland, at home or at the hospital, for swiss residents only (foreigners are not taken care of, contrary to the other organisations in other parts of CH). There are 2-3 documentaries around their activities where Dr Sobel appears. This is another one

(on this one, 2 "pills"are given ...I don't know if sublingual exists in 5mg, then make the deduction)

The last one, I cannot embed sorry

———

To note, 15 minutes is shorter than the typical 40-45 minutes prior generally told for oral Meto

This study indicates that Domperidone oral is very not optimal regarding bioavailability and that the sublingual form is superior
That *might* explain the low 10mg dose, and also not long before

Maybe practical for those who fear to not support the final ordeal emotionally...

Last edited:
Reactions: Razor's Edge, Quarky00, a.n.kirillov and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
This was me. It was confirmed to me, in written form (email), by the main doctor who was in charge of Exit ADMD for many years, as their default procedure

This is visually confirmed here, where it is dispatched. The assistant then announces that N will take place 10-15 minutes after (the AE takes effect)

Exit ADMD is the organisation that acts for the western french part of Switzerland, at home or at the hospital, for swiss residents only (foreigners are not taken care of, contrary to the other organisations in other parts of CH). There are 2-3 documentaries around their activities where Dr Sobel appears. This is another one

The last one, I cannot embed sorry

———

To note, 15 minutes is shorter than the typical 40-45 minutes prior generally told for oral Meto

This study indicates that Domperidone oral is very not optimal regarding bioavailability and that the sublingual form is superior
That might explain that only 10mg is used, and also not long before

Maybe practical for those who fear to not support the ordeal emotionally...

Thank you for the links ans sorry for forgetting your name.

Incredible how brave this man died—the one in the first video.

Compare that to hanging yourself in secret in your basement. I will put the link into my suicide note (compendium by now).

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Somewhere else on the forum, I had translated his final comments. Everything indicates that it was close to a blast for him, the most peaceful it can get. Likely it's the calmest exit that was filmed, cause he spoke how it feels good in the final moments. There's not even the occasional snoring/gasping sounds that some people judge dreadful or worry over (mistakenly), which I read elsewhere, can be dependant on the body position, when resting semi-inclined (often advised) with your head falling in front or slightly on the side, the airways can become obstructed, leading to some extra noise, but really you're already unconscious by then, no pain involved.
NB: In the video, he is really lying down on a cushion, so little of a neck angle, that might explain the silence

@a.n.kirillov now that I listened again, one more thing that you may appreciate
The assistant makes him smell the N vial (powder mixed in mostly water - I had the exact ingredients Dr Sobel handled me but don't remember, it was like 6 years ago, but I remember it was mostly water, else I would have noted I needed something else, I just remember that it was more stripped down than in the Netherlands) telling him to verify that it smells nothing. He agrees it smells nothing. Then he smells the second vial that "smells like orange juice" (which I believe from memory really is concentrated nectar) which is bound to be mixed with the first one. So that's a recipe idea (which PPH goes against - no diluting with a sweetener, take it blank)
In another video, it seems they follow the same protococol mixing 2 vials in a glass during the preparation. It seems again one is the medicine and the other one is to address the taste

Last edited:
Reactions: tryingtoescape
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Somewhere else on the forum, I had translated his final comments. Everything indicates that it was close to a blast for him, the most peaceful it can get. Likely it's the calmest exit that was filmed, cause he spoke how it feels good in the final moments. There's not even the occasional snoring/gasping sounds that some people judge dreadful or worry over (mistakenly), which I read elsewhere, can be dependant on the body position, when resting semi-inclined (often advised) with your head falling in front or slightly on the side, the airways can become obstructed, leading to some extra noise, but really you're already unconscious by then, no pain involved.
NB: In the video, he is really lying down, so that might explain the silence

@a.n.kirillov now that I listened again, one more thing that you may appreciate
The assistant makes him smell the N vial (powder mixed in mostly water - I had the exact ingredients Dr Sobel handled me but don't remember, it was like 6 years ago, but I remember it was mostly water, else I would have noted I needed something else, I just remember that it was more stripped down than in the Netherlands) telling him to verify that it smells nothing. He agrees it smells nothing. Then he smells the second vial that "smells like orange juice" (which I believe from memory really is concentrated nectar) which is bound to be mixed with the first one. So that's a recipe idea (which PPH goes against - no diluting with a sweetener, take it blank)
In another video, it seems they follow the same protococol mixing 2 vials in a glass during the preparation. It seems again one is the medicine and the other one is to address the taste
Interesting.

I am not scared about the taste at all by now and neither about vomitting.

So you think lying on your stomach could prevent the death rattle? since it prevents snoring...

The N I have definitely has a smell to it. But that might be the filler substances, who knows. Every website I've come across states Nembutal as odourless.

But honestly, even if it tasted like rotten eggs—it's only 50ml and you can wash it down with liquor and chocolate, so who gives a shit.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
I have only seen it lying on the back, not stomach, seated and in-between. It's only my assumption, that there's to think about finding a position that is both comfortable for you but at the same time not mechanically unwise to provoke or aid regurgitating in case you're prone to the fact it happens.
By that, I mean, apply basic common sense too. If you've got hiatal hernia like I've seen someone yesterday, you'd probably prefer to seat the most vertically possible, and make sure that your body is well locked not to slip sideways lying on the couch / bed once you get drowsy, etc

Like you, not really afraid to swallow in the range within 50-100ml, which is almost a non-existent quantity. At 200ml, you have more time to experience it but it's still pretty quick, with focus. Often I drink half a liter of water in a row, not realising it
Well tbh, I'm more anxious about the SN salty taste cause never enjoyed gulping by mistake sea water, at all.
My outdated liquid N smells/tastes just like Yomyom described, dominantly : fuel. Call me a weirdo, I've always been addicted to the odours at gas stations, just never dared to crack a match stick ! If can get my hands on fresh powder, I might surprise myself liking to pop a cosmic firework.
Soz for derailing the thread. Checking out

Last edited:
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020

Watch this video and tell me if you think you could possibly overdose AT ALL with say using H (Intramuscular or plugging), Lots of Benzos to swallow, lots of alcohol, again you have to be able to swallow. I cannot prepare and mix the H if I'm like that.

Does this answer your question?

Is that you in the video ? I'm confused.

I've overdosed on heroin (accidentally) three times and I literally just stopped breathing. Unfortunately, I got brought back to life each time (Narcan, mouth to mouth). No pain. I just felt really wonderful from a fat shot of H, then next thing I wake up on floor not remembering shit. So they tell me, oh your lips turned blue and you stopped breathing, unresponsive. So I gave you Narcan, mouth to mouth blah blah. Fucking asses . Wish they didn't bring me back..anyways, it's quite painless as I said, felt like I just blacked out. My ex died from heroin OD Christmas Eve so yes it's possible. I'm ready to go join him.

• Hugs
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Is that you in the video ? I'm confused.

I've overdosed on heroin (accidentally) three times and I literally just stopped breathing. Unfortunately, I got brought back to life each time (Narcan, mouth to mouth). No pain. I just felt really wonderful from a fat shot of H, then next thing I wake up on floor not remembering shit. So they tell me, oh your lips turned blue and you stopped breathing, unresponsive. So I gave you Narcan, mouth to mouth blah blah. Fucking asses . Wish they didn't bring me back..anyways, it's quite painless as I said, felt like I just blacked out. My ex died from heroin OD Christmas Eve so yes it's possible. I'm ready to go join him.
That video is showing that EPS from meto can be severe in some rare cases.
Severe enough to interfere with a CTB attempt.....
So the point is that we cannot just dismiss EPS completely....
This is why it's a good idea to do some meto pre-testing....

As explained here :

Last edited:
Reactions: Razor's Edge and Quarky00
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Outside of EPS, came across this (interesting for the proportion)

C4C1129E 8403 4B15 8207 7E049AA1DA24

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

View attachment 31279
Interesting, although I haven't really seen any reports of that on this forum, from people's "live" goodbye thread posts, or from failed attempts (or from meto tests), so I'm not really sure how big a factor it is in reality.... (?)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Razor's Edge and Quarky00
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020

As explained here :

Oh okay. I for sure misunderstood. I appreciate you explaining. I have a question. SN is my method of choice. I've gone through Stans Guide and went through other threads for more info. The only thing I have prescribed for nausea is Promethazine (Phehergan) which blocks dopamine receptors , effects 4-6 hours. Would those work well as a antiemetic or no? Otherwise I'm unsure how/where to obtain others

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Oh okay. I for sure misunderstood. I appreciate you explaining. I have a question. SN is my method of choice. I've gone through Stans Guide and went through other threads for more info. The only thing I have prescribed for nausea is Promethazine (Phehergan) which blocks dopamine receptors , effects 4-6 hours. Would those work well as a antiemetic or no? Otherwise I'm unsure how/where to obtain others
Try learning the search / advanced search on this site. A huge volume of info is available.....
I just did a quick search on "promethazine antiemetic".
From reading through some of the results, the overall impression I get is that promethazine is not really a great choice as an antiemetic for the use-case in hand.
(If you wish to know more, perhaps invest a little time reading some of the search results).
The most common "first choice" antiemetic on this site is meto.....
I'll send you a PM with some antiemetic notes.....

• Love
Reactions: Razor's Edge, Quarky00 and Erase.myself
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Interesting, although I haven't really seen any reports of that on this forum, from people's "live" goodbye thread posts, or from failed attempts (or from meto tests), so I'm not really sure how big a factor it is in reality.... (?)

There was one member not so long ago who expressed being tired with the regimen

• Aww..
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Ok, and do you know if it affected their ability to carry out the regimen ?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020

As explained here :
Better safe than sorry. It might be a good option to buy OTC diphenhydramine prior to that, in my case it will be propranolol. Diphenhydramine is not good for akathisia while propranolol is okay for diskynesia, EPS and akathisia.

Reactions: Razor's Edge, Quarky00 and jgm63
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019

View attachment 31279
There have been quite few reports of drowsiness and falling asleep by members while testing meto . It did not last (only for first dose) . Tolerance develops . So that PPH guidance is a bit off . People stopped only when they felt 'extremely weird' . Severe drowsiness could help when SN kicks in , that's more probable with stat (otherwise- tolerance) .

* Safe procedure is to try 5mg , and if all is well -- 10mg after 8h ... 5mg is little (to cause serious EPS) and tolerance develops .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Razor's Edge and enjolras
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
There have been quite few reports of drowsiness and falling asleep by members while testing meto . It did not last (only for first dose) . Tolerance develops . So that PPH guidance is a bit off . People stopped only when they felt 'extremely weird' . Severe drowsiness could help when SN kicks in , that's more probable with stat (otherwise- tolerance) .
ok, well another reason for promoting the "test in advance" ethos then, so worth knowing.....

Razor's Edge

Razor's Edge

Scars Beneath the Skin
Jan 5, 2020
Recommendation is to test first thus avoid problems .

Yes you can , because that video is not an example .... I dont know about opioids they're trickier than SN (several reported vomiting on opioids even with meto).

I dont feel okay about the direction & tone of this , it seems rather impulsive and full of anxiety :heart: If you're in severe distress , please explain your situation :hug:

Thank you for responding.

The video is an example of EPS from taking Meto...Unfortunately...
I have access to both the Meto and the Domperidone...and can try doing the regimen, instead of the stat dose and just HOPE for the best!

I do NOT understand what you could possibly mean by not feeling okay about my direction and tone.
This IS a suicide site...after all.

As far as Impulsive...I've only been planning this for OVER a year now.
So, NO, it is by NO means impulsive.

Anxiety...somewhat yes...however, this is REALLY because my fiance' and I are CTB together...so it CANNOT go wrong!

We have quite a bit of options that will be used together...and a backup of SN...just in case everything else doesn't do the trick.
We were just wanting , hopefully, for 1 more FATAL option to complete the transition.

Does this help answer your question?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Better safe than sorry. It might be a good option to buy OTC diphenhydramine prior to that, in my case it will be propranolol. Diphenhydramine is not good for akathisia while propranolol is okay for diskynesia, EPS and akathisia.
Wait, are you saying EPS, diskynesia and aksthisia can be stopped by propranolol?