• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

axxahell

axxahell

echekebreke
May 2, 2023
i remember at the age of 11 watch some short clips from the anime on youtube and i really liked it but never searched for the episodes and recently i saw it on crunchy but idk if i want to watch it bc what if i just get bored or i don't remember it as i tought it was, i just don't want to ruin that good memory of me sitting in my grandma's computer watching funny moments of the anime.

do ya'll think is a good anime? (sorry for my awful english, i tried my best)

Attachments

• images (68).jpeg
    images (68).jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser Ā· gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Haven't seen it, but i've heard that it's really good. It looks similar to Bleach.
You seemed to already enjoy some parts of it through clips, i'd say might as well give it a try.

L0nely

L0nely

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Never seen it but thought I might recommend you "death note" if you haven't seen it already. šŸ˜Š

ThanatopicFugue

ThanatopicFugue

Oct 28, 2023
I loved the anime when I was a kid, but might not have aged well in terms of animation. However I'm also pretty picky and spoiled when it comes to anime nowadays, so I may be biased. It's worth checking out in my opinion.

NancyVicious

NancyVicious

Aug 21, 2023
Have you watched Demon Slayer? I didn't think I'd be keen initially but it's visually beautiful and heart wrenching at times

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
i remember at the age of 11 watch some short clips from the anime on youtube and i really liked it but never searched for the episodes and recently i saw it on crunchy but idk if i want to watch it bc what if i just get bored or i don't remember it as i tought it was, i just don't want to ruin that good memory of me sitting in my grandma's computer watching funny moments of the anime.

do ya'll think is a good anime? (sorry for my awful english, i tried my best)
In my opinion it is an average and reasonable anime, it was well known at the time of its release, it doesn't have many fillers like most popular anime.
From the episodes I watched, I found the plot very simple.