• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I have also been in isolation for many years and talk to myself sometimes. It gets worse when I'm playing a game.

I don't know if it's insanity, possibly I'm affected because I have been like this for a long time.
isolation is the only time i feel calm
being known by people is the worst thing and being around people
anxious social situations just make the thoughts go everywhere its better to just stay indoors
in the room alone as much as possible
I do it all the time. I talk gibberish or keep repeating depressing or silly stuff but this morning as I was washing the dishes I talked out loud while translating this Ojibwe saying to my native language: "Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky"

So anyway, I guess it's for you to know what might be signs of insanity in your behavior.
I'm glad i'm not the only one :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Dark Moon, The Burning Fool and 1sadtran