• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

natslovescats

natslovescats

Nats
May 25, 2024
Is there a way to go without feeling pain? like sleeping? Is SN a good idea? Is it painless? How should I do it if I'm 5'3 and 41 kg girl? I want this to be successful...

Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt, Loona6546645 and Unknown21
D

Deleted member 65988

There's plenty of resources all over the forum to look at in order to come to a satisfactory conclusion as an answer to your question. One thing I can tell you is that it's not like sleeping, it is not to be compared to N or confused with it in terms of mechanism.

Reactions: SackOfCrap445, Loona6546645, YosemiteGrrl and 6 others
Upvote 0
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Whether SN is painful or just uncomfortable seems to be up to personal pain tolerance & whether benzos/sedatives are used. No one can tell you what ways to use, but most accessible methods will have some amount of pain/discomfort & SI kicking in. I'd suggest going through the resources sticky thread

Reactions: SackOfCrap445 and Loona6546645
Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We are not allowed to recommend methods but if you look at the megathreads you will see there are methods much better than SN.

Most are really well documented.

Reactions: SackOfCrap445, whydidthishappen, LostSoul1965 and 2 others
Upvote 0
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
SN peacefulness is questionable. Quite sure it's a reliable method if not found, but accounts on peacefulness seem variable. Seems to be mostly vomiting, heart racing, possible stomach ache, panic and shortness of breath. It doesn't seem to be that peaceful to me, which scares me.

Reactions: Loona6546645, inevitable31, fleetingnight and 2 others
Upvote 0
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Nembutal or opiate and benzo overdose.
Not true at all. It's almost impossible to OD on benzo's or most opiates without an extenuating circumstance. Nembutal or whatever it's called now is impossible to get unless you go to South America and get lucky. These options are not worth even considering for most of us. Not to mention giving methods is not recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: inevitable31 and LunarLight
Upvote 1
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Not true at all. It's almost impossible to OD on benzo's or most opiates without an extenuating circumstance. Nembutal or whatever it's called now is impossible to get unless you go to South America and get lucky. These options are not worth even considering for most of us.
Combined with lots of alcohol and like 80 Diazepam tablets I think you will be dead.

• Yay!
Reactions: LostSoul1965
Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Not true at all. It's almost impossible to OD on benzo's or most opiates without an extenuating circumstance. Nembutal or whatever it's called now is impossible to get unless you go to South America and get lucky. These options are not worth even considering for most of us.
It's far from impossible to OD on pure opiates. It's so easy that even in medical settings there always has to be narcan nearby when a patient is receiving opiates just in case they OD on accident. Everyone's tolerance is different. Finding pure opioids is the big problem. Anything you buy off the streets has a very high chance of being impure. Benzos aren't as easy as opiates, but still can and do kill people very frequently, either accident or suicide, as they are a central nervous system depressant and thus can stop you from breathing. Again, everyone's tolerance is different and it's also hard to find enough pure benzos under the table.
There is no such thing as a 100% peaceful and reliable method. Every method will have some people say it was painful or highly unpleasant. It doesn't matter what method you look at, there will be stories of pain and panic. Pain and peace and subjective.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: Loona6546645, inevitable31, DeIetedUser4739 and 4 others
Upvote 0
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Combined with lots of alcohol and like 80 Diazepam tablets I think you will be dead.
Try reading the thread on prescription med OD's. Many have tried and most failed with worse circumstances than before even with alcohol. But to each their own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WaitingForMyRide

WaitingForMyRide

Order out of chaos
Sep 6, 2022
Not true at all. It's almost impossible to OD on benzo's or most opiates without an extenuating circumstance. Nembutal or whatever it's called now is impossible to get unless you go to South America and get lucky. These options are not worth even considering for most of us. Not to mention giving methods is not recommended.
Uhhuh fentanyl and Xanax will definitely kill you ass.

Upvote 0
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
It's far from impossible to OD on pure opiates. It's so easy that even in medical settings there always has to be narcan nearby when a patient is receiving opiates just in case they OD on accident. Everyone's tolerance is different. Finding pure opioids is the big problem. Anything you buy off the streets has a very high chance of being impure. Benzos aren't as easy as opiates, but still can and do kill people very frequently, either accident or suicide, as they are a central nervous system depressant and thus can stop you from breathing. Again, everyone's tolerance is different and it's also hard to find enough pure benzos under the table.
There is no such thing as a 100% peaceful and reliable method. Every method will have some people say it was painful or highly unpleasant. It doesn't matter what method you look at, there will be stories of pain and panic. Pain and peace and subjective.
Maybe the inert gas method, but it's not for everyone.

Upvote 0
I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
We are not allowed to recommend methods but if you look at the megathreads you will see there are methods much better than SN.

Most are really well documented.
what is your method of choice?

Upvote 0
I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
I have been wondering the same thing. Is death by sn peaceful? So I have found these two videos and I would welcome anyone who has watched someone dying from sn to tell me if it was death rattle or a really not peaceful death. I do get that after digesting the poison you will feel like sick.
Actively dying:
Non peaceful death

Please do contribute to this thread. Thank you

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What about high level CO poisoning, at levels of 10000 ppm, or more, where after taking a few breaths, you are rendered unconscious before death occurs.

Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt and Loona6546645
Upvote 0