Webnext

Webnext

Mar 2, 2024
I don't know if this was already asked on here before since I tried searching and couldn't find anything that much except a couple of people giving mixed results so I would like to know for sure if anyone who knows or already have tested their SN from DMC if it's pure enough to CTB. I don't really have the time or effort to test it myself and I know when I plan my SN through Stan's guide that I don't want to be in pain and dealing with a failed attempt as that would make my life even worse. I have seen a video from the BBC where they tracked down a Ukrainian seller who was selling SN shipping it around the world and showed a clip testing his SN and immediately said it's enough to kill someone if they drink enough of it and so assuming that Ukrainian seller from the BBC is the one who's selling the SN on DMC, will it still be pure enough now even today to CTB?

I have heard mixed results from other threads recently who were sharing their SN tests from DMC that it didn't come out as pure and others says it should be fine but I can't risk it without knowing for sure if it will work or if I need to find another SN source since DMC is talked on here all the time. Thanks!

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I've tested mine from DMC & it's legit. I think everyone should try to test their own - we can't be sure of fake DMC websites, dodgy batches, mislabeled products. Anything really. So on one hand, I would say just from what I've seen on here, everyone seems pretty confident that SN from DMC will do the job & that some of the recent anti SN or anti DMC posts have been targeted attacks. But personally, if you're really counting on success, test for yourself. I don't have anything more to offer sorry, but at least this may bump.

Reactions: peacetoall, Plato'sCaveDweller, sadlittleman32 and 5 others
Upvote 0
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I don't know if this was already asked on here before since I tried searching and couldn't find anything that much except a couple of people giving mixed results so I would like to know for sure if anyone who knows or already have tested their SN from DMC if it's pure enough to CTB. I don't really have the time or effort to test it myself and I know when I plan my SN through Stan's guide that I don't want to be in pain and dealing with a failed attempt as that would make my life even worse. I have seen a video from the BBC where they tracked down a Ukrainian seller who was selling SN shipping it around the world and showed a clip testing his SN and immediately said it's enough to kill someone if they drink enough of it and so assuming that Ukrainian seller from the BBC is the one who's selling the SN on DMC, will it still be pure enough now even today to CTB?

I have heard mixed results from other threads recently who were sharing their SN tests from DMC that it didn't come out as pure and others says it should be fine but I can't risk it without knowing for sure if it will work or if I need to find another SN source since DMC is talked on here all the time. Thanks!
I have yet to get my SN from DMC delivered but I'm planning on taking it the day after I get it. Hopefully it will be this week. Message me if you want updates, I want my GBT to be as informative as possible as yes it seems like there has been a little confusion about DMC lately. This site has helped me so much so I would like to dispel that. I'm not testing mine. Hopefully it works out and I successfully CTB. Wishing you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24 and Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0