Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Now that the order has gone through, the anxiety is starting to kick in HARD. My main worry is getting a welfare check, since I don't quite know if I'll be able to fool the cops into thinking everything is fine. I could tell the truth and say it's for suicide, but that my therapist and I have a deal that I can keep a method on hand as long as I promise not to use it/keep it as a last resort (not an uncommon arrangement between therapist and patient). I'm not sure if saying it's for curing meat will be convincing, and I'm not sure how to cook up a story that would make that convincing.

Does anyone know if someone's gotten a welfare check in the US after ordering from DMC?

The only post I've seen of such a case is when a user's roommate found their package and called the cops, but this won't be a concern for me. I'm also aware that welfare checks tend to be more of a concern in places like the UK or Canada, and also when a source gets busted and everyone's addresses and receipts fall into law enforcement's hands. This happened when Kenneth Law got caught. People in both the US and Canada got welfare checks. And unfortunately, DMC also stores customer info, so if he gets busted and some of us haven't used our SN by then, we should expect a visit from our friends in blue. But this knowledge doesn't soothe my anxious thoughts, I can't help it. So I'm hoping some of you may have personal experience ordering from DMC in the US or have stories from others that might put me at ease.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Cynacs, CantDoIt and 3 others
B

barbietsasia

Aug 21, 2024
I cannot tell you outright, but it is a source for SN.
Ugh it's so hard finding a source. All the websites ive found require you to have a company and won't ship residential. I just don't wanna traumatize my family seeing my hanged body but ig that's my only option.

Upvote 0
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
I don't know if I could ever be grateful for life
I'm here for really bad health & really bad life circumstances that simply cannot improve & I've made peace with that. But at the time I ordered, I was really, really, really fighting against the clock, I had no idea what I was doing, I screwed up the order, I couldn't think clearly & it was so awful & I felt hopeless at something I really wanted to succeed at & L just took the wheel on WhatsApp & fixed everything from A to Z for me. I'm sure most people just order like it's Amazon or anything else & it's easy, but I have no tech skills, no digital privacy, no physical privacy & I was sick to my stomach about doing it wrong & I couldn't find another source who could get it to me discreetly or the time frame I was working to at the time. So for me, life changing. For normal people, probably just any other online purchase. I'm just always advocating if you don't know what you're doing when dealing with DMC to reach out & they'll answer & always, always, always said my questions weren't the dumbest.
B also answered my emails immediately in a very business like fashion, but the step by step help I got from L was insane - just one of those right person at right time moments that you have to thank the universe for.
LMAO, I should have called the meals I've skipped in the past that. Intermittent fasting, LOL!
I think it would be funny if it was funny but it's not funny but also funny so that's an insight into how my brain works. 🤣

Another one that you may not have heard is "if it cost a nickel to shit, I'd have to throw up". So good lol.
I genuinely snorted at that one. Thank you. I most definitely have not heard that - I'll need to change the currency but otherwise, I shall steal it for sure.
100%. You've been very helpful.
And I, too, feel a responsibility to pay it forward for the help I've also received. I've been answering questions that I have good info for whenever possible. I know how important it is to have access to someone who knows something about what you're trying to find out, so it's important to be that person if you can. After all, if you're planning on CTBing, that knowledge will be gone when you're gone, so may as well share it around while you can.
My sentiments exactly. There's a million zillion things I don't know about all of this. A lot of dumb questions yet for me to ask. I try to reply if it relates to my experience like the PaySend App or how DMC package etc, but won't ever offer advice on AE etc because I've still got so much to learn. I don't wanna be a rookie pretending to be an expert, just a co-traveller, trying to make other peoples journey comfier - I'm a cushion to anxiety maybe?? I dunno.
Thanks so much for your kindness & your shared social responsibility.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0