Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Having had a family member CTB I can confirm it's nothing like a 'break up' and that's actually a pretty insulting and insensitive thing to say.
His CTB has contributed to my C-PTSD. It is something you never, EVER come to terms with.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: foxdie, Deleted member 14573, justsad&done and 1 other person
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Having had a family member CTB I can confirm it's nothing like a 'break up' and that's actually a pretty insulting and insensitive thing to say.
His CTB has contributed to my C-PTSD. It is something you never, EVER come to terms with.
How did you develop c-ptsd from it? Did you witness the death?

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
How did you develop c-ptsd from it? Did you witness the death?
I suggest you get an understanding of what C-PTSD is because your question makes no sense.

You seem like such an angry person I actually hate that I even contributed to this thread.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, Deleted member 14573 and BitterlyAlive_
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I suggest you get an understanding of what C-PTSD is because your question makes no sense.

You seem like such an angry person I actually hate that I even contributed to this thread.
I actually have c-ptsd from horrific events I experienced firsthand meaning I was there. That's why I question your diagnosis.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
You don't need to question my diagnosis. You're
a. Not a psychiatrist and
b. I don't need to *prove* my diagnosis to you in any way whatsoever.
If you actually understand C-PTSD you'll be able to comprehend that the diagnosis is formed by a number of traumatic events in your life. This isn't a competition for who has 'the worst' C-PTSD.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, Deleted member 14573, BitterlyAlive_ and 1 other person
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
You don't need to question my diagnosis. You're
a. Not a psychiatrist and
b. I don't need to *prove* my diagnosis to you in any way whatsoever.
If you actually understand C-PTSD you'll be able to comprehend that the diagnosis is formed by a number of traumatic events in your life. This isn't a competition for who has 'the worst' C-PTSD.
no one should be questioning your dx. that's between you and your medical team. no one else. I too have trauma & a dx of ptsd/cptsd (kind of some discussion ongoing about which it is but it's been labeled ptsd for almost 10 years. the more repressed trauma I uncover the more discussions there are around which dx fits better.. but I digress)
I admit I have enjoyed some of the discussions Kramer has sparked but questioning your diagnosis is not ok.
it's not the disability Olympics, no trauma is worse than another & it's definitely not about winning the traumolympics.
I'm sorry contributing to this conversation has been of negative affect for you.
sending hugs, if they are welcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emily_Numb, Mentalmick, foxdie and 1 other person