• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
There's limited information on the internet on how lethal it can be and in what doses. My plan is to take around 4 to 8 thousand milligrams, or 4-8g. Would this be enough to CTB? And what would happen if I somehow failed, would I become permanently disabled (etc)?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
Research on the safety of Seroquel shows that the lowest reported dose associated with fatality occurred after a person took 6,000 milligrams—or 7.5 times the maximum recommended dose.

However, additional case reports have shown patient survival after the ingestion of up to 30,000 milligrams. In a clinical trial, one death was reported after a person took 13,600 mg.

Seroquel overdose can be caused by taking an excessive amount of Seroquel alone, or in combination with other drugs.

One case series studying overdose incidents over five years identified the ingestion of high doses of Seroquel with opiates, amphetamines, benzos, cannabis, and barbiturates.

The OD amount for an antipsychotic like Seroquel varies from person to person. It will depend on how much tolerance someone has built, how long the drug was used, and what the patient was using with the drug. These factors play into what amount of it someone will have to take to reach an overdose. How much Seroquel will kill you wouldn't necessarily be the same as someone else.

A recorded instance of a woman surviving a overdose of Quetiapine; she made a full recovery within one day. Thus far, no long-term complications/ side effects have been reported. However, an antipsychotic drug like this one can be hazardous if not used right. Since most of the overdose symptoms are pretty severe such as a coma and seizures, a patient could suffer long-term complications or side effects.

I dont think its safe/peaceful. Id prefer another method….

edit: seroquel = quetiapine

• Informative
Reactions: avaruus and Praestat_Mori
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The oral LD50 quetiapine in rats is 2000 mg/kg

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This may be of interest for you:

This doesn't sound to be a good OD method to me. If you are really interested in ODing you should have a look in the PPeH or here:

Reactions: mind_split and Darkover
paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
Research on the safety of Seroquel shows that the lowest reported dose associated with fatality occurred after a person took 6,000 milligrams—or 7.5 times the maximum recommended dose.

However, additional case reports have shown patient survival after the ingestion of up to 30,000 milligrams. In a clinical trial, one death was reported after a person took 13,600 mg.

Seroquel overdose can be caused by taking an excessive amount of Seroquel alone, or in combination with other drugs.

One case series studying overdose incidents over five years identified the ingestion of high doses of Seroquel with opiates, amphetamines, benzos, cannabis, and barbiturates.

The OD amount for an antipsychotic like Seroquel varies from person to person. It will depend on how much tolerance someone has built, how long the drug was used, and what the patient was using with the drug. These factors play into what amount of it someone will have to take to reach an overdose. How much Seroquel will kill you wouldn't necessarily be the same as someone else.

A recorded instance of a woman surviving a overdose of Quetiapine; she made a full recovery within one day. Thus far, no long-term complications/ side effects have been reported. However, an antipsychotic drug like this one can be hazardous if not used right. Since most of the overdose symptoms are pretty severe such as a coma and seizures, a patient could suffer long-term complications or side effects.

I dont think its safe/peaceful. Id prefer another method….

edit: seroquel = quetiapine
I used to use quetiapine as an antidepressant for a few months (200mg per day), but stopped around two or three months ago. I also regularly use 50mg of fast-acting quetiapine (not the antidepressant kind, which is slow-acting).

What other method would you recommend? I don't have access to any illegal substances/methods or other prescription medications. I've also never liked the idea of hanging myself. I live in northern Europe so using a firearm is also out of the question (as they are hard to get and no-one in my family hunts).

mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
Same, I'm thinking about ordering SN or something but still not sure…
Im also european.
Have you checked the PPeH? You find it somewhere here in the forum.

paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
Same, I'm thinking about ordering SN or something but still not sure…
Im also european.
Have you checked the PPeH? You find it somewhere here in the forum.
I don't think I'll find anything personally useful on the PPeH since I don't have access to any other potentionally lethal medications. All I have at home are OTC painkillers (ibuprofen and paracetamol iirc) and I'm relatively poor so I can't afford to go to the pharmacy to pick up other OTC medications

mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
I don't think I'll find anything personally useful on the PPeH since I don't have access to any other potentionally lethal medications. All I have at home are OTC painkillers (ibuprofen and paracetamol iirc) and I'm relatively poor so I can't afford to go to the pharmacy to pick up other OTC medications
Im sorry to hear. I hope you will find a way that works for you so you find peace <3

Reactions: paska_paska
W

Weary_Mary64

Existence is nauseating
Sep 17, 2023
Hey! Personally, I don't think ODing on Quetiapine is a good method. A few months ago I tried to kill myself by taking an overdose and it did not work out.
I ingested about 3g, but nothing happened - I just woke up again on the next day. It was kind of peaceful though: I did not feel any pain, I was just very drowsy and sleepy. Also, it did not harm my mind or body short- or long-term.
I even wanted to try it out again, I just thought that the dosage was not high enough. But later I found out that Quetiapine generally is pretty "safe" to overdose on. It normally does not cause any permanent damages. Yet, there are rarely any fatal cases of Quetiapine overdoses recorded - no matter how high the dosage.
Thus, I would rather look for a different method.

Reactions: paska_paska and Praestat_Mori
paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
Hey! Personally, I don't think ODing on Quetiapine is a good method. A few months ago I tried to kill myself by taking an overdose and it did not work out.
I ingested about 3g, but nothing happened - I just woke up again on the next day. It was kind of peaceful though: I did not feel any pain, I was just very drowsy and sleepy. Also, it did not harm my mind or body short- or long-term.
I even wanted to try it out again, I just thought that the dosage was not high enough. But later I found out that Quetiapine generally is pretty "safe" to overdose on. It normally does not cause any permanent damages. Yet, there are rarely any fatal cases of Quetiapine overdoses recorded - no matter how high the dosage.
Thus, I would rather look for a different method.
I've read that ODing on it (in high doses) could cause a coma, so I think that the dose I've been planning (4-8g, now leaning more towards +8g) would for sure cause it and I could pass away rather peacefully

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Nope, unless you mix it with other drugs like GHB or megadose benzos

W

Weary_Mary64

Existence is nauseating
Sep 17, 2023
I've read that ODing on it (in high doses) could cause a coma, so I think that the dose I've been planning (4-8g, now leaning more towards +8g) would for sure cause it and I could pass away rather peacefully
Yeah, I have also read that higher doses could induce a coma. However, neither a coma nor death is ensured. There are many incidents in which individuals survived doses of more than 8g, or even 10g. Also, it is still possible to wake up from a coma.
Thus, I'd say it may be possible to die from a Quetiapine overdose, but I think it is more of a risky method, there are high chances to survive. I'd still rather look for a more secure method, which promises higher chances of success.
Yet, no matter on what you decide to do, I wish you all the best and hope you'll find peace! :)

Reactions: paska_paska