• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Karl30

May 19, 2018
I could only afford one.

Do you really need two?

Won't one still work but it will just have you asleep longer?

I could maybe have 2 shots of alcohol after instead of one ?

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
I have always read, that 2 bottles are needed. But, it is also a fact, how much is in the bottle.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I could only afford one.

Do you really need two?

Won't one still work but it will just have you asleep longer?

I could maybe have 2 shots of alcohol after instead of one ?

There are people who have successfully self-delivered with 1 bottle. But there are no guarantees. If you want to be sure, you can combine it with other CNS depressants like alcohol, benzos, opiates, etc.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
There are people who have successfully self-delivered with 1 bottle. But there are no guarantees. If you want to be sure, you can combine it with other CNS depressants like alcohol, benzos, opiates, etc.
in the ppeh nischke say 100ml is enough but others on other sites say 200ml so not sure .i really thought niscke would know though

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
in the ppeh nischke say 100ml is enough but others on other sites say 200ml so not sure .i really thought niscke would know though

Some sources say that 100 ml is likely enough for most people, but 200 ml is recommended just to be sure.

The European suicide clinics use 12-15 grams of pentobarbital, and they have more experience than Dr. Nitschke. Nitschke is more of an advocate; he is no longer a doctor. The European clinics help people die everyday.