FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Crying and being suicidal almost 24hrs. Is it fair? I don't what's wrong. Is it because of I'm weak? My mum and brother told I'm weak. I'm a man, I believe I'm not supposed to feel this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., Aim and Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
you'll become a tough nut to crack , eventually we all.. i mean, most of. And if its fair? what "is fair?"
sorry, wish i could say something useful rather than a emoticon, but i dont think "we're weak". Being "hit on vital body parts" aren't a signal of weakness... maybe the same can be said about "emotional/psychological strong/weak spots"

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and netowants2dye
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
you'll become a tough nut to crack , eventually we all.. i mean, most of. And if its fair? what "is fair?"
sorry, wish i could say something useful rather than a emoticon, but i dont think "we're weak". Being "hit on vital body parts" aren't a signal of weakness... maybe the same can be said about "emotional/psychological strong/weak spots"
I believe that I'm weak because I'm depressed and I want to kill myself.

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
I believe you are maybe going downward spiral. and people saying "you're weak" doesn't help. even yourselfParents really harm us saying such things they might not understand what you're going through to. If you are a regular at psychiatrists and psychologists/psychoanalysis even mental hospitals you know that. its not weakness. its illness. have you been treating for long?

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I believe you are maybe going downward spiral. and people saying "you're weak" doesn't help. even yourselfParents really harm us saying such things they might not understand what you're going through to. If you are a regular at psychiatrists and psychologists/psychoanalysis even mental hospitals you know that. its not weakness. its illness. have you been treating for long?
I have not been treating. I have faith I can overcome alone. But it's getting hard.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R. and Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
My friend, i'm not saying that "psychiatric healthcare" (especially in some places) is something PERFECT. But why are you even considering "suicide" if you haven't checked it out? sometimes a "simple" hormone unbalance can be solved with a good doc and some meds (every doc has had to be a patient sometime) i have a good one but only after 20 years of struggling.

you're being harsh on yourself, i admire the will to "let faith alone overcome" but if its getting hard like... you described
i seriously suggest you to search a medical professional (doctor, psychologist, ASAP and be honest about what you feel, this is serious, not "weak men's issues") ...

please look for medical assistance . even if its in the public health system (sus, cras) don't underestimate the damage you can do to yourself with such "thoughts") .... don't want to sound rude but its not normal to feel like that 24hrs a day 7 days a week. please seek medical help, don't be ashamed. and don't be offended.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Crying and being suicidal almost 24hrs. Is it fair? I don't what's wrong. Is it because of I'm weak? My mum and brother told I'm weak. I'm a man, I believe I'm not supposed to feel this way.

wtf? weak for crying. be proud. crying means you are human and have emotions. and its sooo important to cry it all out. No mather if you are a guy or a girl. its human! Off course if its 24 houers a day, then i think i would recommend you talking to somone. Maybe they could help you and give you some answers to why you are so sad. until then crying is a good way to feel better. wish you the best of luck. <3

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, TapeMachine and FRUSTRATED MIND